Closed Thread
Page 73 of 87 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    With ds i got BFNs even on cd30! i definitely Od cd14 that month and for some reason didnt get my bfp until cd32 and even then my bloods came back inconclusive. it was the longest wait to get positive bloods.
    my tww turned into a 3ww so i suggest that you dont rule out a bfp until af shows up and fx she doesnt show up for you.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to nic26 For This Useful Post:

clucky_duck  (24-12-2013)

lexim is offline Winner 2013 - Newbie of the Year
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsTugs View Post
    The bloating is almost always worse with each subsequent prg, and you'll almost always "pop" sooner after a few bubs. This is because your stomach muscles degenerate.
    I was smaller with my second all the way through
    And he was a bigger baby.
    I've got pretty good stomach muscles though (years and years of kickboxing and gymnastics) - when my OB put his finger into my abs to see how far apart they had separated he couldn't even get his pinky in lol

Loving the baby bump Colbie. So cute.

I've stopped bleeding
    So glad to feel normal again. Did an OPK this morning
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1387846424.754561.jpg
    Close, think I'll do another one tonight. Hoping it is O because then I will I again jan and won't have to wait until feb to start trying!

DH, Me and our two boys.
    Lost our little squirt 20/11/13.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to lexim For This Useful Post:

clucky_duck  (24-12-2013)

lexim is offline Winner 2013 - Newbie of the Year
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by nic26 View Post
    Hi ladies, Can i join?
    im on cd1 ans dh and i have decided this is the cycle to ttc #2.
    i am beyond excited and totally have my hands full with a cheeky 10month old and a big move in mid Jan but am beyond excited!!!!
    im obviously hoping for a smooth sailing quick ttc journey but i do suffer from endo so im well aware it could take a long time.
    fx this is the last period i have for 9 months
    Welcome!
    Ooh I've got a 10 month old too (and a 4yr old)
    I'm so scared about the age gap with #3 (when it happens) and my youngest :/

DH, Me and our two boys.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh my 3ww would be so hard!!! All good things come to those who wait, is very true in this instance hehe.

Lex that's SO good!!! I think I have the same opks as you. Glad they work LOL. I can't believe you could be trying soon, that is super exciting! And lucky you with your tight abs haha. I'll probs balloon out.

I looked at that link for the blog about the lady who had twins. Wowee she got huge towards the end. I showed DH and his eyebrows nearly raised up into his hair line hahaha. Shocked much!? He shouldn't be so surprised though, knowing his Mum had twins and so did my SIL. They have to fit somewhere!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lexim View Post
    Welcome!
    Ooh I've got a 10 month old too (and a 4yr old)
    I'm so scared about the age gap with #3 (when it happens) and my youngest :/

DH, Me and our two boys.
    I guess i dont have any age gap to compare to but i have endometriosis and just dont want to leave it any longer just incase you know?
    how ever if we do decide to have a 3rd baby it will probably be a while and obviously then only if i still can.
    i think having 2 babies under 2 will be super hard but they will also grow up so nice and close.

Lexim thats a great looking opk, wont be long.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Not even 5 weeks and I've started vomming already lol. How am I supposed to hide it over the next couple of days eeek!

Lexim I'd say you are very close to ovulating! Whoo!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Colbie is there a toilet far away from everyone that you can go vomit in
    That would be hard to hide. One of the ladies I used to work with, went to the opposite end of the building, so no one would find out she was utd and had ms.

headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Looking good Lexim! I agree with doing one twice a day until you see your surge

My boys are 14mth apart, it's not too bad was easier when they were babies as they didn't fight lol

Sorry to hear about the Colbie, I usually get it quiet early too..I hope it passes quickly!

Thanks
    Reviews
    you will see your surge soon Lexim!

And oh dear Colbie you will have a job on your hands keeping it a secret if you are feeling sick already. Good Luck!

AF arrived for me today which is good news because I was a little worried the ms would mess up my cycles. And now I know that in about 11 days we can begin ttc again!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all I'd love to join in!

We already have two gorgeous boys (6 and nearly 2)and will be starting to TTC #3 next cycle. We'd love to add a little girl to our family but I'd be just as stoked with another boy.

I don't fall pregnant easily so may be here for a while! Looking forward to chatting with you all