Closed Thread
Page 72 of 87 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by headoverfeet View Post

Sorry to hear it hasn't happened for you yet 3rd time lucky I hope xo Great idea on the shopping late!
    Here's hoping!! Thank you! I'll report back tomorrow with (hopefully exciting) results!

Yes, extended shopping hours have been my saviour. Just finishing work now, so going to do the last of it all tonight. FX I get everything I need!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Shrillian For This Useful Post:

headoverfeet  (23-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, Can i join?
    im on cd1 ans dh and i have decided this is the cycle to ttc #2.
    i am beyond excited and totally have my hands full with a cheeky 10month old and a big move in mid Jan but am beyond excited!!!!
    im obviously hoping for a smooth sailing quick ttc journey but i do suffer from endo so im well aware it could take a long time.
    fx this is the last period i have for 9 months

headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by nic26 View Post
    Hi ladies, Can i join?
    im on cd1 ans dh and i have decided this is the cycle to ttc #2.
    i am beyond excited and totally have my hands full with a cheeky 10month old and a big move in mid Jan but am beyond excited!!!!
    im obviously hoping for a smooth sailing quick ttc journey but i do suffer from endo so im well aware it could take a long time.
    fx this is the last period i have for 9 months
    Welcome Nic, I hope your journey is short and sweet

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by headoverfeet View Post
    Welcome Nic, I hope your journey is short and sweet
    thank you. i hope we gets lots of bfps in Jan

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hopefully_a_fertile_mertile View Post
    So I am symptom spotting...don't kill me MrsT hahaha.
    I thought I wasn't utd until yesterday. My boobs and especially my nips were so tender!! Also I get twinges in my right ovary area (that's why I thought I was ovulating), also very gassy and having to do no. 2's multiple times a day...not sure if they mean ANYTHING probs over analysing and just ate something off lol.
    Hahaha..... Yeah it's impossible not to I think. DH is interstate atm and I'm due to O any second (if I haven't already) which means there will be 0% chance of being utd but I'll still probably symptom spot ;-)
    Good luck, I really hope it works out for the better. As long as you're not making yourself sick with nerves then you're fine to obsess a little I think ;-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I did do a preg test...negative. However I am very borderline being too early to test. In fact according to the test, this is the first day I could do it. I could have o'd late...it just doesn't really make sense for my boobs to be this sore. But then again, I have no idea about reading my cycle when just coming off the pill. Only time will tell...
    And, think I'll still symptom spot like you even if no BD was done at the right time lol. But, as I said previously, if we aren't utd. Then I'll be waiting until May to TTC. Boo to waiting that long, but I must say the last few months since joining bubhub, have gone super fast!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Yeah I remember when we all got together in the beginning it seemed like 2014 would never come, and here we are! And even though we started early we are still on schedule unfortunately lol :-/
    Last failed cycle I was unsure if we would actively continue, but I think subconsciously I'll never be able to get it go anyway. So may as well make the most of the time haha. And every month it doesn't work is just a month closer we are to being debt free, which can never be considered a bad thing!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsTugs For This Useful Post:

clucky_duck  (24-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    And about the test being neg - you never can say you're out until AF arrives. Take Michelle for eg, getting her first pos well after AF was due.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I know, so true!! I just have to be patient.

You're right, one more month closer to being debt free. Even tho its disheartening not getting a bfp. You have that to try and turn the negative into not being so bad. these things always have a way of working out I think. And in my situation, it is quite tricky especially if I'm starting a new job. I have to stick to that mind set.

Dh spat it big time today he was majorly grumpy because I spent roo much on clothes etc this month. Woops!!! He said he was angry. I know why this is. 1. He just came off night shift (lack of sleep) 2. He cleaned the whole house this arvo with lack of sleep 3. The house hasn't sold yet. So I think its a combo of all three. Fingers crossed the interested lady from the weekend will buy it soon

Sent from my HTC One SV using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    He's just getting his grumpiness quota filled in return for our pms ;-P
    They put up with much of our craziness so I think it's fair they dish some of their own out sometimes lol.

I'm sure your house will sell soon. Things don't last long in this market. Would u pm me your web link? It's ok if you don't want me to know ur address, but I'd be interested to see, what with us buying soon.