Closed Thread
Page 71 of 87 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsTugs View Post

I think the scan Q is really hard. Any other time I would be inclined to say wait. Waiting is almost always best. But if will help keep you calm maybe best to have a look. But no, I think the chance of seeing nothing only because it's too early would just unnecessarily scare you. I vote wait. Either way, yes the secret might come out, but ultimately you will want that support if you lost bub again anyway, so they would find out eventually good news or bad.
    And I'm sure it will be a healthy full term bub anyway!!! So yes I say wait.
    Yes they will find out either way eventually for sure. I guess I'm just super impatient. I'm still debating even though everyone is telling me to wait hehe. It would just be such a relief to go knowing bub was okay.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Hopefully_a_fertile_mertile View Post
    I vote wait for the scan as I think you can try and distract yourself from negative feelings with your family and if there's no heart beat...you won't be able to relax!

Colbie your bump is so cute! I can't wait for a baby bump to rub with comfort LOL. Is bloating a big issue in early preg? My sister used to complain she just looked fat prior to 4 months.
    I know, if there's no hb we probably just wouldn't go cause there's no way I'd be able to relax.

Yeah I think it's pretty common to be quite bloated. Although it's my second (well third really) pregnancy so perhaps my body is just getting prepared early haha. The baby is the size of a sesame seed so I definitely can't blame it on that!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    The bloating is almost always worse with each subsequent prg, and you'll almost always "pop" sooner after a few bubs. This is because your stomach muscles degenerate.

headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Welcome newbies! I hope your journeys are short and sweet

Shebes, sorry to hear you have to wait xo

lexim so glad it all worked out in the end how are you feeling today?

Shrillian how are you going? Good luck with your BT today!

M2OR don't stress over the GBS it's very common and comes and goes all the time, you will be tested again during pregnancy at around 36w if it's positive than ask about having another round of antibiotics, it can also be treated with garlic and diet

Babymakers88, M2OR and LouLaa I have pretty long cycles normally, around 35/36 days have managed to conceive with no problems, I usually O around CD21 (which is CD14 for everyone else) but if you want you can ask for LH and progesterone blood tests on CD24 to see if you are ovulating and to see if your progesterone level is high enough to support a pregnancy.

LouLaa my boys are 5 and 6 too! Sorry to hear about the thrush

Welcome back Charli22, sorry to hear about your loss xo

Bulbsaur glad something gave way, nothing worse than being in limbo! Good luck for your next cycle.

Sorry CiCi87 I don't have any knowledge of clomid xo

Colbie if you are willing to do a transvaginal ultrasound I would have it done before

AFM just hanging out waiting for my next cycle to start so I can track it, AF is just finishing up and DF flew back to work this morning and isn't home until the 3rd

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to headoverfeet For This Useful Post:

Babymakers88  (23-12-2013),Charli22  (24-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by headoverfeet View Post
    Shrillian how are you going? Good luck with your BT today!

AFM just hanging out waiting for my next cycle to start so I can track it, AF is just finishing up and DF flew back to work this morning and isn't home until the 3rd
    Still all crampy! It comes and goes more the last few days. Hoping it's a (sticky) BFP and not just my bowels! 😝

Pregnancy blood test is actually tomorrow, at 0820. Usually get a call with the results anywhere between 1200-1600. I'm trying hard to not buy a hpt and wait till tomorrow's test.

I have been trying to psyche myself up for a BFN so I don't get too disappointed. I have had different symptoms to my first non-sticky BFP - that is, no coloured discharge or breast sensitivity. Only had cramps this time around, which is making me think it hasn't worked this cycle.

If it doesn't work this cycle, my FS said we'll try "next steps" (currently using letrozole tablets to prompt ovulation). I'm scared to think what that will involve! Not sure if I want to go through the pain of further trying. It's been so *trying* already.

Boo to DF being away for so long! What are your plans for the silly season?

headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrillian View Post
    Still all crampy! It comes and goes more the last few days. Hoping it's a (sticky) BFP and not just my bowels! ������

Pregnancy blood test is actually tomorrow, at 0820. Usually get a call with the results anywhere between 1200-1600. I'm trying hard to not buy a hpt and wait till tomorrow's test.

I have been trying to psyche myself up for a BFN so I don't get too disappointed. I have had different symptoms to my first non-sticky BFP - that is, no coloured discharge or breast sensitivity. Only had cramps this time around, which is making me think it hasn't worked this cycle.

If it doesn't work this cycle, my FS said we'll try "next steps" (currently using letrozole tablets to prompt ovulation). I'm scared to think what that will involve! Not sure if I want to go through the pain of further trying. It's been so *trying* already.

Boo to DF being away for so long! What are your plans for the silly season?
    Those symptoms could go either way xo have you been trying long? Sorry I don't know your story!

No plans for us, just chilling out and avoiding the shops as much as possible!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to headoverfeet For This Useful Post:

Shrillian  (23-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So I am symptom spotting...don't kill me MrsT hahaha.
    I thought I wasn't utd until yesterday. My boobs and especially my nips were so tender!! Also I get twinges in my right ovary area (that's why I thought I was ovulating), also very gassy and having to do no. 2's multiple times a day...not sure if they mean ANYTHING probs over analysing and just ate something off lol.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to clucky_duck For This Useful Post:

MrsTugs  (23-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

Colbie if you are willing to do a transvaginal ultrasound I would have it done before

Yes I'm happy to have a transvaginal, I have had a few before :/ not nice but oh well if it means a better chance if seeing a hb I'm all for it.

I went against most advice and just booked in for the 2nd of jan just before we go. Terrible I know but I just feel like it's the right decision.

That sucks your DH isn't around for Christmas or new year

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Those symptoms could go either way xo have you been trying long? Sorry I don't know your story!

No plans for us, just chilling out and avoiding the shops as much as possible!
    Not as long as some on BH, but long for us. Trying unofficially for 1-2 years (ie. without bc), officially for another 1-2 years (trying opks) and now with our FS since May this year.

DH's SA showed healthy strong wrigglers. I'm unfortunately "Unexplained". I display symptoms of PCOS, without having it. Only naturally get AF every 3-4 months and FS isn't convinced I'm even ovulating those months.

First few months he gave me pills to try to change my body to prompt O by itself. Failed. Then started letrozole in September (BFP but didn't stick) and again in October (BFN). Now again in December (skipped November as I had to have surgery to remove a cyst near my tailbone).

I'm hoping against hope this cycle works, but then again, with our track record and my silly lack of normal cycles... Who knows!

I'm keeping our shopping to extended hours only - so much easier to shop at 11pm than 5pm! No people at all!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Hopefully_a_fertile_mertile View Post
    So I am symptom spotting...don't kill me MrsT hahaha.
    I thought I wasn't utd until yesterday. My boobs and especially my nips were so tender!! Also I get twinges in my right ovary area (that's why I thought I was ovulating), also very gassy and having to do no. 2's multiple times a day...not sure if they mean ANYTHING probs over analysing and just ate something off lol.
    when are you POAS?
    Quote Originally Posted by Colbie View Post
    Yes I'm happy to have a transvaginal, I have had a few before :/ not nice but oh well if it means a better chance if seeing a hb I'm all for it.

I went against most advice and just booked in for the 2nd of jan just before we go. Terrible I know but I just feel like it's the right decision.

That sucks your DH isn't around for Christmas or new year
    Not terrible at all! Yeah just part of the FIFO life *shrugs*
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrillian View Post
    Not as long as some on BH, but long for us. Trying unofficially for 1-2 years (ie. without bc), officially for another 1-2 years (trying opks) and now with our FS since May this year.

DH's SA showed healthy strong wrigglers. I'm unfortunately "Unexplained". I display symptoms of PCOS, without having it. Only naturally get AF every 3-4 months and FS isn't convinced I'm even ovulating those months.

First few months he gave me pills to try to change my body to prompt O by itself. Failed. Then started letrozole in September (BFP but didn't stick) and again in October (BFN). Now again in December (skipped November as I had to have surgery to remove a cyst near my tailbone).

I'm hoping against hope this cycle works, but then again, with our track record and my silly lack of normal cycles... Who knows!

I'm keeping our shopping to extended hours only - so much easier to shop at 11pm than 5pm! No people at all!!!
    Sorry to hear it hasn't happened for you yet 3rd time lucky I hope xo Great idea on the shopping late!