Closed Thread
Page 70 of 87 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Actually Colbie, I've changed my mind. Why put more stress on yourself if it may be a little too early to tell. Hold out till you get back, then you'll know for absolute sure. Question is, will you be able to relax and enjoy yourself while you're away?

Im not helping much am I ....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LouLaa View Post
    Actually Colbie, I've changed my mind. Why put more stress on yourself if it may be a little too early to tell. Hold out till you get back, then you'll know for absolute sure. Question is, will you be able to relax and enjoy yourself while you're away?

Im not helping much am I ....
    I just don't know. Last year when we were down south there was one day I got these really bad pains and I always wondered if that was when something went wrong. I know it's completely out of my control anyway and really, that has nothing to do with anything. But I just wanted to do things differently this time for some reason. You're totally right though, waiting is more practical. I don't know.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Cocoblue View Post
    I thought it was fine so long as the dye doesn't contain ammonia and doesn't touch your scalp. I hear foils are fine. But as said before hairdressers can work straight through while pregnant and are fine.

Girls I'm just about 8 weeks and am already starting to show! There is no hiding this bump! I have a feeling I'm going to have to tell everyone before the 12 week mark.
    Check out this lovley site , twin pregnancy week by week
    inthisjoyfullife.blogspot.com.au/2013/09/watch-us-grow.html? M=1

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    As far as hair colouring goes I have read there is no evidence to prove it could do any harm but let's face it I doubt I will want to sit in a hairdressers chair while UTD. I almost slide off them at the best of times

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I have had my foils maintained with no problems. I was scared about doing so but comfortable after speaking with hairdresser mum and bestfriend who all did it throughout their pregnancies.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/4/15100 Posts in a week
    Yeah no dying your hair is an old wives tale. Let's face it to effect the baby it would have to get into your blood and if it did that I doubt anyone would colour their hair pregnant or not.

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's right. But hey... I was told by a pregnancy, birth and parenting EXPERT who clearly knows everything that you can't dye your hair whilst pregnant. Oh for those who knew women who did, I will assume their babies aren't happy and healthy today because of it? Ha of course they would be happy and healthy. Another bit of scare mongering, which i hate

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Craftymamabris For This Useful Post:

clucky_duck  (22-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    The girls loved my hair and thought it was really cute haha. So that's nice!
    Had the best night...we ended up playing the board game Cranium in teams. Awesome fun!!

Hmm I think I could get away with not dying mine, as my hair is nearly black but I add richness to it with a bit of warmer brown, kind of like Kate Middleton's freshly died hair at the mo...I wonder if she died her hair during pregnancy?
    I think it's fine personally.

HAve twinging pains in my right ovary area atm...I wonder if I'm ovulating? But that's super late really. Who knows...it'll be a few months before I work my cycle out again which is fine because with this new job I've been offered, will most likely take it too. So I don't want to get utd straight away...think I'm pushing it out to June now...don't mind a bit of BD to keep warm in those Wintry nights haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    My hair is really thick, ridiculously thick haha. It's not in super great condition, but when I look after it properly it's pretty lush haha. Mine is usually scraped back into a bun - too hot to have thick hair on neck in summer. I always toss up cutting it when summer comes but I'm always thankful I didn't give into the urge.

Wow Colbie that big bump !!!!!! So exciting, but I can understand annoying too haha.... Just wait, soon it won't go down over night ;-)

I think the scan Q is really hard. Any other time I would be inclined to say wait. Waiting is almost always best. But if will help keep you calm maybe best to have a look. But no, I think the chance of seeing nothing only because it's too early would just unnecessarily scare you. I vote wait. Either way, yes the secret might come out, but ultimately you will want that support if you lost bub again anyway, so they would find out eventually good news or bad.
    And I'm sure it will be a healthy full term bub anyway!!! So yes I say wait.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I vote wait for the scan as I think you can try and distract yourself from negative feelings with your family and if there's no heart beat...you won't be able to relax!

Colbie your bump is so cute! I can't wait for a baby bump to rub with comfort LOL. Is bloating a big issue in early preg? My sister used to complain she just looked fat prior to 4 months.