Closed Thread
Page 64 of 87 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LouLaa View Post
    ps. CD13 here...waiting to 'O' . Last month I O'ed on CD27 so this could take a while I did get some ferning on my M/B so at least we're heading in the right direction!
    If you don't mind me asking how long are your cycles? I'm cd24 and still no sign of O I just want to get a positive something! Lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lexim- I've only just caught on to your story, fantastic news that things are moving along for you. Hopefully your sticky BFP isn't far away xx

Quote Originally Posted by LouLaa View Post
    Hi and welcome M2OR! Sorry I can't help on the group b strep but sounds like your GP isn't too worried. How old are your kiddies?
    Hey LouLaa- thanks for the welcome! Yeah I figured I'm not going to stress, apparently it's pretty common!
    Our boys are 5 and 7- my baby starts big school next year- hence the reason I think it's time for another! We've been toying with the idea since DS2 was about 3.. but have kept changing our minds- or something happens to make us put it off for a while. I said to DH that this time it's serious. I don't want huge age gaps- I hated the 10+ years between my older siblings and me. So hopefully it won't take us long once we start actively TTC!
    Are you trying for your 1st?

Everyone else- I'm sorry I'm just trying to get my head around the amount of ladies in this thread! Haha.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Shebes View Post
    Lol MrsTugs- I would have thought it was a complement for Mr Lexim
    Haha very true.......

lexim is offline Winner 2013 - Newbie of the Year
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1387406441.525158.jpg

All that's left of my 4week saga.

DH, Me and our two boys.
    Lost our little squirt 20/11/13.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Good to see you're up and at em again lex!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lex - you must be relieved to be able to now move on

Quote Originally Posted by Babymakers88 View Post
    If you don't mind me asking how long are your cycles? I'm cd24 and still no sign of O I just want to get a positive something! Lol
    Usually around 30 to 32 days (and O between CD18 and CD20) but last cycle was 37 days and I 'O'ed on CD27. That was my longest ever and perhaps it was my body still adjusting to coming off the pill a few months ago.

Have you been charting for long?

M2OR - we also have 2 boys they are 5 and 6. The 5 year old starts school next year and the 6 year old will go into year 1. We are the same, it was either now or never!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh ok well This is my 3rd month off bc and I'm 36 day cycle so far each time but haven't been able to pin point O! So will keep testing with opks you've given me faith that I'm not going mental and just doing everything wrong! lol

So glad everything's on it's way up lex!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladies I have a question.. My cycles are anywhere from 27-31 days (no month is EVER the same 😩). I've been tracking ovulation (well, trying)- just so I have a faint idea by march, when we actually start TTC. I can't seem to pinpoint ovulation. My CM and CP says "fertile!!", but temps are all over the place, OPKs this month have been a definite negative until just now- still negative but a faint second line. I'm on CD 17. When we were TTC DS2, I had spot on cycles- even with endometriosis. It's so frustrating that they've changed! 😞
    Ok so now for my question, lol. Do you think this is normal? Do you think I've possibly missed ovulation? Even though a faint second line is still negative, does it mean it's close? I'm driving myself crazy, aren't I?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by M2OR View Post
    Ladies I have a question.. My cycles are anywhere from 27-31 days (no month is EVER the same 😩). I've been tracking ovulation (well, trying)- just so I have a faint idea by march, when we actually start TTC. I can't seem to pinpoint ovulation. My CM and CP says "fertile!!", but temps are all over the place, OPKs this month have been a definite negative until just now- still negative but a faint second line. I'm on CD 17. When we were TTC DS2, I had spot on cycles- even with endometriosis. It's so frustrating that they've changed! 😞
    Ok so now for my question, lol. Do you think this is normal? Do you think I've possibly missed ovulation? Even though a faint second line is still negative, does it mean it's close? I'm driving myself crazy, aren't I?
    When I first came of bc I O'd around day 19-23 with a 28-30 day cycle, it took nearly a year for my body to readjust. I now o about cd 16 of a 29 day cycle . But I had been on BC for about 9 years.

Point is you may not have missed it, just keep test throughout the month

10. The Following User Says Thank You to SquishyO For This Useful Post:

M2OR  (19-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Squishy! I really hope my cycles start settling down soon. I don't think stressing about them not being regular, helps. Haha