Closed Thread
Page 60 of 87 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by FiBub76 View Post
    Hi ladies! I don't know if I have come to the right thread, but dh and I are currently ttc no.1. I am cd 26 today and crossing all my fingers and toes but could still be ttc in 2014 if no luck this cycle.
    Is it ok for me to join here?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Yes of course, we welcome anyone! There's a few different stages everyone is in here, so you'll be sure to fit in no matter what your circumstances :-D

Lex I'm so sorry :-( try not to freak out, when do you know for sure?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh Lexim I am sorry I hope you get the best outcome possible.

Thanks
    Reviews
    And welcome fi.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Craftymamabris For This Useful Post:

FiBub76  (17-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi ladies! I don't know if I have come to the right thread, but dh and I are currently ttc no.1. I am cd 26 today and crossing all my fingers and toes but could still be ttc in 2014 if no luck this cycle.
    Is it ok for me to join here?

Welcome!

Is this your first cycle ttc?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome new ladies! Gosh we are getting a lot of lovely new members...I guess it's getting closer to 2014 now...

Lexim that's awful! I hope you don't have to get a tube removed. But on the positive, my sister had an ectopic and got a blocked tube as a result, but she conceived the first cycle of trying for her 2nd. She said the Ob told her that sometimes, the egg from the blocked tube floats across to the other side to compensate...who knew!!

Well I got offered another job today I really like the sound of this one...only thing is, if I am utd I don't think I should take it! So we will see what the higher power thinks I should do hey. I guess I would just have to ride the wave at my current job if I am. Sheesh, here I was being so planned out and DH just threw a spanner in the works! In 2 weeks I will know if it's meant to be or not I suppose. If I am not utd, we will be using protection until at least March I think.
    Last edited by clucky_duck; 17-12-2013 at 18:36.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All we are planning to start TTCing #2 in the new year. very excited but also nervous and we didn't really TTC DS. We planned to start trying and conceived first go unprotected so although this is number 2 I feel very new to actually planning ahead and TTC. Hopefully I can figure out cycles and everything ok. I have tracked two cycles and one was 34 days and one 30 so not too are what's going on there. Hopefully won't matter too much. Anyway I'm rambling hello everyone and I'm looking forward to TTC in 2014

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi I havnt even asked to join , sorry
    I had my first bloods today and starting 50mg clomid today and new bloods on monday I am so excited but at the same time trying to keep cool I wish everyone all the best of luck, maybe we all get some extra christmas magic this year

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome to everyone who is new! It's so hard to keep up with everyone's stories!!!! I'm close to O time again but once again still have not had a pos opk so I've either got a bad batch or my O is very random! Lol we're not too concerned just going by ff for now. If ff is right we will be testing on New Year's Eve if I can last that long!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrillian View Post
    Welcome!

Is this your first cycle ttc?
    We went off the pill in March, but my cycles have been sooo crazy I didn't know what was going on! Had some tests that showed my tubes are all clear, and blood test showed I am o'ing so thats all good. Bloods showed my rubella immunity was low so had to have a booster which meant we had to wait a while to try again!
    Cycle has stabilised a bit now so fingers crossed. Dh has a teenage daughter but this will be my first when it happens.
    I have decided that if af hasn't arrived, I will do a test on Christmas day ;-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Bloods showed my rubella immunity was low so had to have a booster which meant we had to wait a while to try again!

I have decided that if af hasn't arrived, I will do a test on Christmas day ;-)
    Glad I hear you're all clear for ttc!

How long did you have to wait after the rubella booster? I ask as my SIL got her shot in January, as she'd never gotten it as a kid, and was told 3 months. Was that the same for you?

Yay to more of us testing at the same time!