Closed Thread
Page 56 of 87 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Colbie how are you feeling? Any symptoms yet?

Have we got anyone else in a TWW or testing soon? I'm due to O in about a week and a half but I'm actually not sure dates I'm not looking this month :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Coco holy cow how wonderful, exciting and every other extremely excellent word under the sun hahaha. Congrats!!!

Welcome to all the new additions. Looking forward to hearing more about your lives

MrsT. I don't think I'm in my TWW...am I in denial? or maybe that's not the right word...I just don't feel it will happen honestly so just riding the wave until I feel anything preggy like.

My SIL has 5 month old twins Coco...she did get nauseous but never threw up. And my MIL had twins (my DH and his brother who now has twins)...she never had any MS.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to clucky_duck For This Useful Post:

Bulbasaur  (17-12-2013)

headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Fadinghope welcome good luck not preventing

OMG Congratulations Coco!!

CiCi87 good luck with your egg retrieval

AFM hubby got home this morning, I have a few crazy days coming up with kids concerts and end of school year celebrations and we are due to fly out on Thursday to Melbourne for our counselling session, will be back on Friday..so I might be a bit awol!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies sorry I have been MIA,it has been a huge week and I'm starting up my online store website and Facebook page. I've had the go ahead from such well known brands so I am happy. So if any of you will be in the market for cloth nappies or clothes or baby slings I will give a HUGE TTC thread discount what have you ladies been up to? Hope you all had wonderful weekends x

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Craftymamabris For This Useful Post:

Bulbasaur  (17-12-2013),LouLaa  (18-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Cocoblue View Post
    Lex so sorry to hear your hcg levels are dropping so slowly. I hope the OB can help.

Hello to everyone new!

I have some crazy news. So we had our dating scan. Officially due 5 August. But likely to be earlier because I'm expecting twins!!!!!!!! Omg!!!!!

They're measuring 1 cm and have heart beats of 150 and 148.

Attachment 47916
    Coco omg you baby maker 2000 you! Double the love. Sooooooo happy for you lovely. Yay !!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsTugs View Post
    Colbie how are you feeling? Any symptoms yet?
    Hey! Nope not too much really, except I'm really tired. But that could also be due to this heat wave we are having in Perth! In the tww all I had was some twingey pulling type feelings and increased watery cm (yay! Not) and both of those have continued. I'm seeing my regular gp on Thursday so will get bloods again hopefully.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Random question girls...if you haven't had ewcm can you still ovulate? I have had it in the past, just not this first month off being off BX...just trying to read my cycle..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Omg just told a member of DP family we will be TTC next year and I got a whole list of downsides. I'm not even joking I knew nobody would be happy about us having a baby but now I feel totally discouraged like I'm not good enough to have a baby . Like I don't know I won't get any sleep. And like I don't know the basics. Jesus. I kept trying to come back with answers to bring a positive spin back to the conversation but I wasn't successful. That was my first official disapproval ladies

Bulbasaur is offline Life is to short to live without icecream
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey everyone. It was a busy busy weekend here! And AF is 3 days late! I'll be testing tomorrow tho. I don't wanna get my hopes up, i only had sexy time like 2 weeks ago which could of done it if I am, we wernt really knowing if we were going to try then or not lol we decided after. I'm just about to catch up reading everyone's stuff xx

Bulbasaur is offline Life is to short to live without icecream
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Craftymamabris View Post
    Omg just told a member of DP family we will be TTC next year and I got a whole list of downsides. I'm not even joking I knew nobody would be happy about us having a baby but now I feel totally discouraged like I'm not good enough to have a baby . Like I don't know I won't get any sleep. And like I don't know the basics. Jesus. I kept trying to come back with answers to bring a positive spin back to the conversation but I wasn't successful. That was my first official disapproval ladies
    I bet this will happen on both sides of our family. When I know I'm a great parent just try to ignore them. Maybe don't tell anyone you are trying till you are preg? That's what we are doing.x