Closed Thread
Page 5 of 87 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I just had another bfn. About 4 days late by my standards and 1 day late by 'normal' standards. I haven't had a cycle this long all year. I'm obviously not pregnant though so who knows.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/4/15100 Posts in a week
    I love that most of you girls are in Perth, hours behind me in Adelaide as I have so many post to read when I get up. I would suspect you are all still asleep as I type this.

I wish there was no such thing as pregnancy tests and we would just know we are pregnant when our tummies grow. The mind games we play with ourselves, when am I ovulating, what day is best to BD, how often do I BD, is it too early to test for pregnancy, I'm late but still no BFP, not sure what my cycle is doing!...... AAAAAAAAAH! Why!?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Mrst I'll wait till Saturday and then use FMU. I know the annoying late AF is maddening, wouldn't be so bad it not for this little bit of spotting.

I probably won't bother going to the dr as hey will just tell me to wait till I've finished bf as things can be irregular till then.

Ah well colbie - AF dust for both of us

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Allie Pallie View Post
    I love that most of you girls are in Perth, hours behind me in Adelaide as I have so many post to read when I get up. I would suspect you are all still asleep as I type this.
    I wish!! DS decided 5.40 was an awesome time to get up, so I am sucking down my 1 coffee hoping it will wake me up while he crawls/tries to walk around naked (he has a nappy rash, so far I've had to clean up 2 pees!!)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Omg I've had all of like 5 hours sleep in 3 days. I had to take a sick day so I can sleep while the man beast isn't asleep.

As far as going off birth control and then deciding to try : I get the Mirena removed tomorrow ( sadly my partner has the hugest amount of willpower ever and will not do anything if we don't have protection, no matter what . Sigh) but I need time to be more healthy so meh.

My body must know I'm saying tata to bc because I'm cramping today.

And hope your ladies AF comes soon ( if no bun in the oven of course )

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Just a quick note - to those of you on chemical bc and trying early next year, I suggest you move to condoms ASAP so you can watch ur cycles regulate now rather than layer. Those few months can be crap waiting when you've mentally decided you're ready to try.

Thanks
    Reviews
    omg I was just driving to work and I rememebered the dream that I had last night......

So it must have been very early in the morning that the dream started, cos I woke up to it. It was SOOO realistic and powerful. Very intense.

So I was going into labour. My DH was there, and my boss was there too (think stern older woman with a very corporate cold feel - shes actually a lovely woman but she's definitely the 'type'). I have no idea what she was doing there lol. There was also a young child in labour next to me (she was like 10, don't ask I have no idea!!!). I was getting really annoyed because the contractions were starting to get a bit stronger, but everyone kept bouncing the bed which was making it difficult to concentrate (lol??). Any way, I was just thinking that the contractions were really starting to be something real, and then umm... I just had the baby. Like 3 pushes and the whole bub was out haha....... I can still remember the feeling of pushing them out though (sorry, TMI haha......). I distinctly remember how it felt to bear down, and how quickly they came. The whole thing was over in like 5 mins haha.
    Then I noticed that the umbilical cord was erm... hanging out of me, but wasn't attached to bub. I remember noting that this was weird, but it didn't really bother me. Then I birthed the placenta out my mouth (I know, it WAS a dream, so I knew it had to get weird at some point). The umbilical cord ended up breaking while the placenta was still in [my mouth?] and I was like UH OH! now I can't pull the placenta out! So I had to vomit it out. But I got it all, so it's okay..... [???????]

That was around about when I woke up. There was no holding bub or anything, the whole thing was very focussed on just the birth.

Veeeeeeeery strange!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh dear god! Mrs t that is so creepy hahahahahaha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha crafty it was so real it was spooky. Very great birthing experience in general so hopefully it was prophetic haha!!!
    I even had weird stomach feeling once I woke up as theme any feelings of the dream :-|

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok I'm so gonna try and keep up with you all this thread.... I always reading along but don't often contribute much sorry!

Coco that is so awesome congrats!!!!! Super happy for u and ur dp and what a lovely way to announce to ur family!

My period should be due around now so I'm back to the drs today to talk about my pcos and whether I should start taking my metformin again.

Sent from my GT-I9300T using The Bub Hub mobile app