Closed Thread
Page 49 of 87 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast
    lexim is offline Winner 2013 - Newbie of the Year
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    [QUOTE=michellek;7585241]
    Quote Originally Posted by Colbie View Post
    It's bizarre in a way that you are waiting NOT to see a positive I'm glad they are fading and hopefully it will be your time to try again very soon.
    QUOTE]

I know, how strange. I said similar when I was having my f/up u/s. It's the only time I wanted to see nothing on the screen

Hopefully - It's good to hear that your bil has spoken to your dh. Even if things were a bit sketchy, it is still a terrible shock when it does go bad.

Lexim - I hope you get some answers from your dr. If you have not yet had a negative hpt, you wont have ovulated to have fallen again. Your 'next' cycle doesn't actually start as cd1 until the day all hcg is gone (hence why they say you can't date a cycle starting off the day you mc as the hcg will continue to drop after that).
    I on the other hand am officially no longer 'pregnant' what a nut being so happy about that but last bt came back as negative. We (well I) have decided to sit this cycle out, even though we were told it is ok to fall straight away but I would just feel better knowing everything is back to 'normal', especially with how drawn out this all was. With any luck, af will arrive for the new year and we will then be good to go

On a completely off-topic. I have just got home after dragging dd half way around Perth searching for a christmas themed cake tin for the weekend. Who would have thought it would be so hard to find a full size tin?!? Plenty of smaller muffin-type size moulds but I need the full size. Eventually found one though - on hire - which I have to head out tomorrow again and pick up. I did want a christmas tree as that is easier to ice, a full santa should stretch the creativity (I'll only share a pic if it looks semi decent )

Finally for me today, here is a pic of our little angel given to us by the hospital. It is currently hanging off our star on top of the Christmas Tree, I will find somewhere after Christmas to keep it permanentlyAttachment 47677
    I get that I wouldn't have O whilst I still have hcg present but that's why it's just so confusing

DH, Me and our two boys.
    Lost our little squirt 20/11/13.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Lexim.

I am still at work but
    Hcg usually reduces by half every 2 days after mc so when you had hcg of 195 it would have completly gone 10-11 days later
    Then it's common to ovulate within 2-3 days of 0 hcg. You could work it out like that to see if you could in fact be pregnant again
    Cd1 usually starts when red blood stops in mc or day of lost sac, not when hcg gets to 5. It's ovulation that happens closer to not 0 hcg, not cd1

So when hcg gets to 0, it's around cd14 ish - ovulation
    Last edited by Kazza78; 11-12-2013 at 22:12.

Thanks
    Reviews
    If you are pregnant Lexim, how fertile are you! Wow

Such a beautiful charm Michelle. That is gorgeous!!

Ahh I'm so looking forward to the weekend. Have the work Xmas do on Friday then my sister's 30th party. The weekend is literally going to fly by because I have to go and get the cake and help decorate the house all of Sat. Sunday I'm going to be dead LOL. Hopefully I won't be hungover...I was very seedy on Sat night after being at the polo all day drinking copious amounts of champagne

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Our Xmas party was weeks ago!! Feels like I missed out, being so early haha. Now everyone's talking about theirs and I can barely even remember mine haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls just started to track my cycle in prep for TTC in feb. Period tracker says due to ovulate today, had symptoms from Monday, sore (.)(.), pain on right side, ewcm so started testing from Monday. I had a very very faint line Monday and yesterday, tested again this morning and it was darker! Tested again tonight and it has gone a lot lighter.

First photo is this morning, second one from tonight...
    Does that mean I've ovulated?
    Do I need to test at the same time every day? Any advice would be great ladies thanks ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1386757412.590339.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/4/15100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsTugs View Post
    Our Xmas party was weeks ago!! Feels like I missed out, being so early haha. Now everyone's talking about theirs and I can barely even remember mine haha

Mine was last Friday and we all left before 10pm! We are so lame! Haha

Me 31, He 34, DD 21 months, waiting for just 1 more to complete our family.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm meant to be ovulating in three days. If I even do after being on bc. I don't even know if I can be bothered testing as I'm so skeptical of ovulating this month...I think I'll just focus on my mucus (lovely) LOL

Allie I think we'll leave early. Ours is a sit down dinner at the boss' mansion lol. Going to be quite boring tho...we left at 10 last year. This will be my last one with them too I'm sure. To think a few or most of us won't be working next Christmas because of preg or babies

Sent from my HTC One SV using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Last edited by clucky_duck; 11-12-2013 at 21:36.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsMSL View Post
    Hi girls just started to track my cycle in prep for TTC in feb. Period tracker says due to ovulate today, had symptoms from Monday, sore (.)(.), pain on right side, ewcm so started testing from Monday. I had a very very faint line Monday and yesterday, tested again this morning and it was darker! Tested again tonight and it has gone a lot lighter.

First photo is this morning, second one from tonight...
    Does that mean I've ovulated?
    Do I need to test at the same time every day? Any advice would be great ladies thanks Attachment 47701
    Welcome mrsm. Your OPK second line needs to be the same colour or darker than the control line so I wouldn't call this o yet. Keep testing twice a day you don't have to do it the same time but just get into a routine of doing it say when you get up and maybe before shower?

DH, Me and our two boys.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazza78 View Post
    Lexim.

I am still at work but
    Hcg usually reduces by half every 2 days after mc so when you had hcg of 195 it would have completly gone 10-11 days later
    Then it's common to ovulate within 2-3 days of 0 hcg. You could work it out like that to see if you could in fact be pregnant again
    Cd1 usually starts when red blood stops in mc or day of lost sac, not when hcg gets to 5. It's ovulation that happens closer to not 0 hcg, not cd1

So when hcg gets to 0, it's around cd14 ish - ovulation
    Yes I knew hcg should drop by half every 48 hours BUT I had a hcg of 130 on the 22nd. So if it was dropping by half every 48 hours it should have been 65 on the 24th then 30 on the 26th and 15 on the 28th and gone on the 30th but I'm still getting pos HPTs 10 days later.
    Red blood stopped 2w ago but then started again on Friday so I'm just going to start counting from then

DH, Me and our two boys.

Bulbasaur is offline Life is to short to live without icecream
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi guys.
    Just wondering if I can join? My partner and I will be starting once my next period has been and gone (2 days away) it will be our 4th. I have 2 boys and a girl.