Closed Thread
Page 48 of 87 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast
    lexim is offline Winner 2013 - Newbie of the Year
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1386632279.489153.jpg

Test from this morning. Pretty Faint. Keeping them to see if they get fainter and fainter.

DH, Me and our two boys.
    Lost our little squirt 20/11/13.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Good news lex that they keep fading. Just remember a test that's been sitting around for 24hrs won't necessarily retain the same (correct) computation, but it's a good guide all the same. Fx they keep going down without docs intervention :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah I know they get darker I'll probably go off a picture but keeping them as well.

DH, Me and our two boys.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Lol computation
    8-) I don't even know what that word means haha.....
    You knew what I meant though hahaa stupid autocorrect.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lexim View Post
    Attachment 47601

Test from this morning. Pretty Faint. Keeping them to see if they get fainter and fainter.
    It's bizarre in a way that you are waiting NOT to see a positive I'm glad they are fading and hopefully it will be your time to try again very soon.

I'm 8dpo and still feeling mild pulling and cramping from time to time but other than that, nothing.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hmm lex sounds like its getting there getting there.

Michelle i wrote the card and looked up some nice things to say so I didn't say the wrong thing. DHs brother told us last night ans gave details that SIL was 8 weeks with slow growth from the start so I guess it wasn't looking good early on, even with a heart beat.

On a positive, random note maybe tmi but...mrst remember I was complaining of no $ex drive. Well its back yayyyyyy every night I have dreams about jumping DHs bones lol. Sounds funny but I'm so happy as for a year I had no interest at all and I blame it on bc.

Decided no deal with the job. Still looking until I find "the one'. I said to dh I don't want to be more stressed than I am. Especially if I'm going to be pregnant next year

Sent from my HTC One SV using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope, that's good logic about the job. It didn't really matter which one you chose, it just mattered WHY you chose it. Looks like you've thought it through and come to a smart conclusion :-)

I remember your s3x drive. So glad you've got it back. I was having trouble for a while there but now I'm not trying to bd to schedule it's coming back. Daily bd was killing us, cos that's not at all our usual.... Now he's away with work every night and all I wanna do is jump him haha. Maybe I'll pay him a booty call tonight ;-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1386730905.826075.jpg

Ok girls. I'm so bloody confused.
    This is a comparison of my tests. Yesterday is top, today is bottom. I took both these photos 5 mins after I peed on the sticks.
    Yesterday's was FMU, like as soon as I got up. Today's was mid morning - after coffee etc
    Yet it's still darker???!!!!
    Why is it darker??!! I KNOW I miscarried! I bled so heavily but also at 5w gestation I had a hcg level of 194 which is sooooooooo low. Not to mention the absence of pregnancy symptoms (they all stopped around 4w)

So DH and I have been BD a lot without bc.
    Could I have fallen pregnant? I was OPK testing on and off, not consistently, maybe I missed the surge?
    But then why am I bleeding again?

I'm so confused????
    I'm seeing GP today for hcg testing. Hopefully I'll get some answers.

Sorry for brainstorming rant.

DH, Me and our two boys.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    [QUOTE=Colbie;7584512]It's bizarre in a way that you are waiting NOT to see a positive I'm glad they are fading and hopefully it will be your time to try again very soon.
    QUOTE]

I know, how strange. I said similar when I was having my f/up u/s. It's the only time I wanted to see nothing on the screen

Hopefully - It's good to hear that your bil has spoken to your dh. Even if things were a bit sketchy, it is still a terrible shock when it does go bad.

Lexim - I hope you get some answers from your dr. If you have not yet had a negative hpt, you wont have ovulated to have fallen again. Your 'next' cycle doesn't actually start as cd1 until the day all hcg is gone (hence why they say you can't date a cycle starting off the day you mc as the hcg will continue to drop after that).
    I on the other hand am officially no longer 'pregnant' what a nut being so happy about that but last bt came back as negative. We (well I) have decided to sit this cycle out, even though we were told it is ok to fall straight away but I would just feel better knowing everything is back to 'normal', especially with how drawn out this all was. With any luck, af will arrive for the new year and we will then be good to go

On a completely off-topic. I have just got home after dragging dd half way around Perth searching for a christmas themed cake tin for the weekend. Who would have thought it would be so hard to find a full size tin?!? Plenty of smaller muffin-type size moulds but I need the full size. Eventually found one though - on hire - which I have to head out tomorrow again and pick up. I did want a christmas tree as that is easier to ice, a full santa should stretch the creativity (I'll only share a pic if it looks semi decent )

Finally for me today, here is a pic of our little angel given to us by the hospital. It is currently hanging off our star on top of the Christmas Tree, I will find somewhere after Christmas to keep it permanentlyIMAG1977.jpg

10. The Following User Says Thank You to michellek For This Useful Post:

Wishnhope  (11-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey gals
    Just popping in to say hi (waves) af still hasn't arrived and I'm getting a bit freaked out with TTC and the obvious possibility of getting pregnant again after all my previous pregnancies... It seems every time I get pregnant something bad happens. Anyway opk and hpt are both negative so yeah... Really undecided now about TTC. But not ruling it out - just feeling uneasy... Too much time to think I reckon!

Lexim - I'm so sorry for your loss and sorry you are still getting positives. After my ectopic - I was still getting positives for 3 weeks after my operation where they removed the pregnancy and my right tube. It takes a little bit for levels to come down. In saying that- hopefully the levels give you a better pic of what's happening. Btw wouldn't compare tests they all have different levels of dye in them.

Michellek-
    I'm glad you have had some closure. I'm so sorry again for your loss xx that angel is beautiful.

Anyways just poking my head in for now still stalking but yeah not posting a lot.. Take care!