Closed Thread
Page 45 of 87 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Omg on the topic of gas, I had major issues on Friday! I thought I was going to end up on the moon!! I've never had gas like that. Lucky DP wasn't home, I would have copped it big time hahaha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/4/15100 Posts in a week
    What is everyone's DPs 'theories' on farting? My DH thinks it's unladylike for women's to fart loudly. WTF!? I'd rather hear a fart than smell one!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    DH still thinks ladies don't fart XD
    Yet he will happily let rip no matter the scenario.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Allie Pallie View Post
    What is everyone's DPs 'theories' on farting? My DH thinks it's unladylike for women's to fart loudly. WTF!? I'd rather hear a fart than smell one!
    What does he expect you to do? Put a muffler on ya bum?

Thanks
    Reviews
    My partner doesn't care. He's a bit of a cave man though - his friends call him "Grug"

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/4/15100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Takemehigher View Post
    What does he expect you to do? Put a muffler on ya bum?
    Hold it in. I said if we have a boy next, I won't be teaching DD that she can't fart but her brother can.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Lol that fart sounds like it did "take you higher" lol

My bf has never farted in front of me. One time we were asleep and spooning and had no clothes on and I farted on his leg and he was like wtf and hoped I hadn't crapped myself hahahaha so funny but shameful.

Omg I think BIL has told everyone they're either pregnant or TTC. Damn it. My partner is a real "don't steal the thunder" type of guy, so I'm hoping he doesn't put it back. They were all here today talking about babies and DTD ( which makes me cringe because my BIL looks like a scrawny broom with the personality of one) it sucks they're all playing happy families and talking about their plans and I have to keep mine a secret like it's some major scandal

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsTugs View Post
    Hi jussi sorry you had to join in during fart discussion time haha........ Welcome! Hope your journey can be over soon with a happily ever after.
    haha that's quite alright! Found the discussion rather amusing really lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Knew I forgot something lol welcome Jussi hopefully Not much longer on your journey

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Craftymamabris For This Useful Post:

jussi  (08-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    It feels like that crafty hey!!! My uncle and aunty had their 3rd this year and said they'll be going for one more and I wanted to say something but we're trying to keep it to ourselves! Lol it's so hard and I feel like we're going to be talked about when we do announce we are (hopefully sooner rather than later!)

actually my uncle mentioned that they waited for their first until they had $20k saved! There is no way in hell we're waiting for that! If we do we'll never have kids cos we're saving for our house! Lol like we could use our deposit but means well never get a house! Argh finances are a killer! I just get myself all angry because both DH and I went to uni and have lived out of home since 18 yet everyone around us seems to get what they want when they want it handed to them on a silver platter! Lol

Ok whinge over thanks for listening! Lol