Closed Thread
Page 44 of 87 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Booooo indeed for AF

And Michelle I don't know much about mc or anything like that but I find it a bit of a shame that they've left it this long to get anything done for you. That is good news though that you won't have to wait to start TTC again because at least when you're ready to try again you can.
    And if you get lonely I'm sure we can find something else to talk about apart from babies. For e.g I am fluent in the art of conversations about farts and all other interesting topics

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Did you know that a fart actually physically lingers on the person who produces it😆, like a string.... So if you're waking around, if you could see your fart it would be like... Trailing along behind you like a dog walked on a leash. True story.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lol. Farts are funny

Nice to hear from you Michelle. I can't wait until everything is 'done', I don't know about you but I feel that's when you have a chance to properly grieve your loss. Then it will be time to look to the future and ttc your next full term, healthy baby!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Haha girls. I'm not sure if that's interesting or disturbing mrst. So people who look around them as if to say 'ago was that' are really just checking there is nothing behind them that points to them as he culprit?

Crafty, it has been my choice to wait it out this long in the hope everything would clear out naturally. If my gp had her way, I would have been straight in for the d&c the following day. I just know how many risks come with a d&c (no matter how small) and at the time felt the wait & see approach was a better option. But now, I want to enjoy Christmas and our holiday in the new year without having to worry about being 'caught out' or my next follow up appt which is an hour away at the hospital.

Obviously my dh really cares-he wouldn't answer his phone or return my call yesterday & hasn't asked what the outcome was at the hospital. Useless sometimes

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Naww Michelle :-( husbands are the complete pits :-(
    Chin up and enjoy your xmas time, then back in to all in the new year!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    That makes sense Michelle. I don't really have a clue about what actually happens. The only experience I've had it my mum was pregnant with my brother and he was a set of twins and at 10 weeks she miscarried one which apparently is quite common. I think she had to still deliver it when my brother was born. Pretty crazy. Good news is she went on to have a big healthy Buddha of a baby ( and still is a Buddha lol) there is hope. And your next baby will be the stickiest, healthiest of them all.
    And that sucks about the man not being there for you 100%. I hope he comes around. I'm sure it's a hard time for both. But still it's all happening to your body so he needs to be strong.

And what the actual hell about the farts? That's like a fart leash. Or a fart light saber. I wonder if I farted near those I dislike ( in silence because I'm a lady) that it would beam them with fart spores ? Hahahahaha.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fart spores are actually little particles of your poo. I would not wish poo bits floating towards even my worst enemy LOL 8-|

Thanks
    Reviews
    I know. Seriously all my friends think it is funny to fart near me because I get angry when they say "oh it doesn't smell" and they're laughing and I'm like "I'm still having to breathe in the air you grot!" I get so annoyed lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi alright if I join you all? my family growing journey is a long one so won't bore you with the details, but currently recovering from surgery and planning to start TTC for my second child in March. DH and I are both 30 and have a 2 year old daughter, who we had issues conceiving then too but conceived naturally in the end. not sure how long this journey is going to take, but expecting it to take a while...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi jussi sorry you had to join in during fart discussion time haha........ Welcome! Hope your journey can be over soon with a happily ever after.