Closed Thread
Page 43 of 87 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Yeah the biggest thing I thought of when deciding if slow down on the ttc front was not "oh that means it will take longer to meet my baby" but "oh damn now I have to stay at this job longer before finally quitting on mat leave" 8-/

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Driving long distances to work is hard, even short distances that take ages because of the stupid traffic!

Comfort eating had 3 cookies and a heap of choc last night!

Seems a lot of us want to leave our jobs LOL. In any case, I said to DH most jobs won't let you come back part time to your job you had before. So that would mean looking for something new anyway.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Stupid work and stupid money.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I'll just quit everything please haha. That was the best thing about ttc - knowing I could very well not be working for a good many years if we time things right and budget properly!

Thanks
    Reviews
    My partner always mentions he wants to go back to uni ASAP . I told him to give me a year with a child at home. That's only fair

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ..

AF arrived

No wonder I was such a cow yesterday...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope - how did the interview go?!

I used to commute 45 mins on the train to work in the city. DH still does. I did enjoy asking people if I could have their seat when I was heavily preg. Amazing how many pretend they can't see you lol

I hated my job too and leaving on mat leave and knowing I was NEVER going back to that place, was the BEST feeling

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LouLaa View Post
    Hi ..

AF arrived

No wonder I was such a cow yesterday...

9. The Following User Says Thank You to CassJ For This Useful Post:

LouLaa  (06-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well the interview was nerve wreckong oh gosh hahah. Good company with lots of growth but not sure I felt the vibe. We will see what happens.

Boo Cass

Sent from my HTC One SV using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi ladies, just poking my head in to say I'm still hanging in there but I've been away from bh. I'm finally booked in for a d&c Monday morning. Since I was in last I had another dose of the drugs but a small amount of uterine lining still remains. Its so small that the hospital were happy to wait it out with me but I'm at the end of my road. I'm emotionally not coping knowing that it isn't all over and freaking out about when/if my body will decide to do its thing. I need closure, its 4wks now since we found out their heart had stopped, 3wks since our little angel was born so I really just need to get past it now. I could wait weeks then end up with an infection & still need the d&c after waiting

Good news, they have said their is no medical reason to wait before ttc (it will be a suction rather than curette so don't know if that makes the difference) so my worry about having to wait 3mths again was eased. Still freaking out about the anaesthestic after my first experience but they have been wonderful with helping me through that

So I'm still 'around' just steering clear of the hub as baby talk is a bit upsetting. Once this hormone is gone, I probably won't be so emotional - last bt hcg was 415 so we are slooowwwlllyyyy getting there, it just had a long, long way to drop. Its just been the longest & worst month I tell you.

I hope everyone is keeping well. Christmas is just around the corner so I will be sure to get back online soon xxx