Closed Thread
Page 42 of 87 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Mrs t those drawing are all awesome. I am el stinko at drawing sadly.

Hopefully we have some news for you when you get back Lys

And thanks Colbie. Sadly the fabrics so expensive. I managed to get 3 meters through a co-op on Facebook and cost me $85. And that's wholesale. But I did see normal sort of cotton fabric on a website today and it was $24 a meter so i would rather this fabric. So it can make these ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1386159370.861827.jpg was a tester but I love these pants . I want to be like 8kg so I can wear them haha

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Craftymamabris For This Useful Post:

clucky_duck  (04-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Those shorts are adorable. Let us ALL be 8kg again!!! :-)

Trust me, I'm terrible at drawing too, PCs make it a billion times easier lol - anyone can do it!

So I have a headache that just won't go away. I think it's probably a mix between AF being a wench & still dehydrated from sunburn. I can finally function semi normally again after 3 days of barely being able to move. Hopefully soon I can start wearing clothes again!!! I've been wearing the same top all week because I couldn't have clothing touching the burn.

Still pretty angry at this cycle, but happy to just move forwards I think. I don't think we will be trying at all this month - hubby won't be in the same state in my fertile period, and it's probably for the best to have a break month too. After that we will just continue to DTD whenever we feel like it, and just whatever happens, happens.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Some clever ladies in here

Hope - I use FF to chart my cycles too.

MrsT - Sounds like the right plan of attack. Sometimes it's good to give it a break. Many friends of mine have actually conceived when taking a break from TTC so you never know

10DPO here and spotting, well brownish discharge (Sorry TMI). Only a small amount so far. Guess I'll know over the next few days either way. The constant guessing symptoms game is starting to drive me nuts!

I figure if AF does arrive, I can at least relax at Christmas and have a drink
    Last edited by LouLaa; 05-12-2013 at 13:13.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to LouLaa For This Useful Post:

clucky_duck  (05-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    MrsT - I find panadeine is the only thing that works for me with those kinds of headaches. Hope it goes away soon. xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    wow I had PMS bad this morning. Was so emotional! And bad cramps too.
    Glad AF has arrived although I want call this official AF as I just came off the BC.
    Have started using FF.

I was saying to my friend at work that I won't even have time to think about my cycle as we are going to Bali in a month and who thinks about that stuff when on holiday, well not me! So that should pass the time nicely until Feb me thinks.

Also, had a call and have another interview tomorrow for another job literally 5 mins from my house tomorrow afternoon. I hope I get it-well if I like the people who interview me etc and the pay is the same or more.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Wow nice and close that will be so great! I drive an hour to get to work in the morning! Boo :-(
    Hopefully you don't have to think about ur cycle. I know no matter what I'm doing or how busy I am I have trouble getting it out of my head lol. I would not wish that on anyone haha :-/

Thanks
    Reviews
    I used to drive a short distance in my old job but because it was in West Perth the traffic was SO bad that it took me nearly an hour to get there...it's hard isn't it MrsT. It means you have to leave for work that much earlier. My current job is about 15 mins so not too bad.

Fingers crossed all works out and I get a good vibe from the place!

AF is definitely causing comfort eating...have some choc chip cookies in the oven right now...the baking lady comes out in me at this time of the month.

I hope I don't have to think about my cycle too much too. The Bali thing is a big fam meet up for my Uncle's 50th so there will be lots going on, including a sunrise trek up one of the mountains...DH might be piggy-backing me up there I think haha. The more I think about this TTC thing, I'm thinking realistically March will be the best timing for my cycle. Might get an Easter BFP failing that, a Mother's day one!! Wouldn't that be a nice 'gift' for the in laws and my mum.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope, 15 mins is a great stretch. I drive from way south, to South Perth. I literally get straight into Kwinana fwy and then drive straight all the way. It gets boooooor-ring! I will definitely be looking for something closer to home but can't yet as we are still in the middle of buying our home so the bank won't really let me get away with up and changing things right now lol.

And yes I am currently super guilty of the AF binge eating. Let us not speak of it before I go binge eat in sorrow of my disgustingness lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    It takes me 45-50 minutes to get to work of a morning and afternoon it stinks and I wish I worked closer but what can you do. As far as AF I'm still waiting I hope not for too much longer :-/ it's only been a week but I hate waiting. And don't get me started on comfort eating. I have been getting excited over Sara Lee peppermint crisp ice cream and my slurpee in the morning. I'm so bad haha. Sadly it's not just an AF thing.*guilty face*

Thanks
    Reviews
    It takes me 45 mins to over an hour each way depending on traffic. But, I loathe my job and hopefully after maternity leave I don't have to go back!

4 dpo here! Feeling zilch, as expected.