Closed Thread
Page 4 of 87 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Michelle, 6 week levels is crazy! I hope your body recovers quickly xx

Well AF still isn't here for me. I have been crampy and my boobs are super sore (both unusual signs for me before AF, I usually get cramps but only on the day I actually start). I keep running to the toilet thinking I've got it and nothing. I took another test and it's a bfn (lucky I have lots of internet cheapies). It is pretty impossible for me to be pregnant but it's just weird. I had a look at prior cycles on my fertility calendar app thing and they've all been 19-25 days pretty much since the d&c...and I'm now on day 28. I wish it would just come so I can put my mind to rest.

Thanks
    Reviews
    What a sweet announcement Coco. I spent ages looking at youtube vids of how ppl tell the news to their families. Made me cry lol. I want to think of a creative way I can do it with DHs parents who are over East. We;re going to have to start skyping again otherwise when that time comes, they'll get suspicious and it'll ruin the surprise

Michelle, those HCG levels are really crazy high. I have to say like MrsT, because it is confusing that they are so high and you m/c'd. I too always thought high levels and bad morn sickness meant the bub was really implanted in there. I guess you can never be too confident. TTC can be might confusing!! I really hope they drop down for you soon so you can TTC at Christmas like you would like.

Very interesting symptoms Colbie...and super confusing. You never know, it could be a roll of bfp's since Coco's announcement.

p.s Coco-you made me super clucky and impatient. I said to DH 'I want a baby!!!!' no point tho, I won't conceive because I'm still on bc anyway. Calmed me down a bit after I realised that...mother hen will go back to waiting till Feb...I'm getting more impatient now I realise. The more bfp's we get here, the more I'm going to want it LOL

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I'm on my phone so doing personals from memory, forgive me!!

Coco congratulations!! That's super awesome. So excited for you

Michele I'm so sorry hcg is dropping so slowly. Do you think it could be related to the mix up in dosing of the first two lots of your meds?? It's so frustrating not being in control.

Mrst your so good! I take panadol whenever I need it and did with my whole preg. Even took nurofen once or twice in the first trimester. Big no no after that but in early days it's actually quite safe. It can cause heart conditions if taken later tho. And go you with the weight loss!! I haven't been meaning to loose weight - just be healthy, and I've dropped a few kilos. Don't actually want to loose anymore as I'm nearly underweight, just would like to tone the belly and get healthy. Doing about half an hour swimming a day so hopefully that'll help!!

Colbie I'll join you in the weird AF or lack of.

***TMI ALERT***
    Was certain I was getting AF last night, we DTD and DH told me that he thought I was getting it as he had a teeny bit of pink left on him (sorry, warned you tho!!). So I went to bed expecting for her to arrive first thing but nada. And nothing all day?

At lunch I had awful stomach cramps but (more TMI...) had the runs really bad then after a little while it all settled down.

So now I don't know what to expect. Am a week late today, last test was Saturday and that was BFN and had apparently a little spotting I guess last night but nothing since. Don't know what to make of it all but I'm with you colbie, just wish my body would sort itself out!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Shani...could it be implantation hun??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hopefully_a_fertile_mertile View Post
    Oh Shani...could it be implantation hun??
    Highly doubt it as AF was due a week ago, if implantation was going to happen it should have been some time ago.

Thanks
    Reviews
    ok then...I've got nothing Hope your body goes back to normal soon

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Cocoblue View Post
    I thought I'd keep it quiet but I've already told a handful of people. My theory is that if things go wrong I'd like them to be there. And if things go right they get to share in my journey from the get go!

I had prepared a card and prezzie for the in laws (we're seeing them on Saturday) but bless DH he called them today as soon as I got the confirmation from the GP because he 'had to tell someone'. I'm glad he did though. I got to talk to my mil today and she was over the moon! (It had taken her almost 13 years to conceive DH and she was so sensitive on the issue she never wanted to ask us if we were planning to TTC). She was talking about how wonderful it will be to hold her grandchild. Made me a little teary.

My sis who has just turned 19 has said she will now start saving because it's her job to spoil the lo.

I love having family around me share the joy, so I'm glad we spilled the beans.
    Holy cow that's so nice!!! To have people ( most importantly family) just purely happy for you. I knitted some friends some hats and booties and mittens that I showed my nan last Christmas because she knits and she's like "you're not pregnant are you?"
    Imagine a woman with judge Judy's personality but wouldn't be caught dead being in a room with so many fools. ( the defendant and plaintiff lol)
    She is a softie though....

When I was first born my nan told my mother "it's a girl! You'll never be lonely again". Mum and I agree I think that applies with any child.

So coco, you will never be lonely ( or alone) again

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Craftymamabris View Post
    So coco, you will never be lonely ( or alone) again
    Aww that's such a nice thing to read!

Shani could it be breakthrough bleeding? I've heard you can have a tiny bit of bleeding because your hormones are a bit out of whack.

Hopefully - I was impatient and clucky too! I'm so glad DH made the call to start trying. Sorry tmi - main reason he made the call is because he didn't want to reach for a condom!! Since I've been off BCP he missed the freedom if being uncovered. So maybe it's time to get off BC?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Aw shani it's horrible. I have been in this position (of thinking I'm pregnant and not really being) so many times that I really need to realise my body does weird things sometimes. But then the next time will come and it will be something even weirder or way stronger symptoms and I'll be on that thought train again. We are not even ttc yet lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Shani sorry ur in limbo babe! Take another test with smu (10am, no liquids) if ur willing. It COULD be breakthrough, but it doesn't sound like it tbh. I know we are often late with AF simply because our brain decides we don't want to see it. Stupid science. Being late doesn't help if AF is coming anyway!!! Fx for you, and I suggesting seeing your doctor in a few days if still nothing after this spotting.