Closed Thread
Page 36 of 87 FirstFirst ... 2634353637384686 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Has anyone told close friends that they are trying? And if so were you surprised with their reaction?

We have been continually pestered about TTC another after DD. Like from the moment she was still in the nicu! Haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mrst I had af type cramps when I fell with all pgs. I really hope you don't get af and get a bfp instead!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awwww mrs t I hope it's not AF. This group needs a BFP.
    As for people pestering my partner and I to start TTC ..... Ahhhh no lol. I have dropped subtle hints to my mum and DP mother by saying I'm getting the Mirena taken out and haven't specified what bc i will be on after. And that both DP and I have an appointment with the doctor.
    I don't think it's good to pressure people to have or not to have a bubba. It is what it is

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Craftymamabris For This Useful Post:

LysnDan  (03-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    We get asked if we are next all the time, jokingly. The mother in law honestly thinks we will wait til we are 50 before we start thinking about kids. She will be shocked, but once she accepts it she'll realise how darn obvious it was lol. We are clearly next in line do I don't think there will be much surprise, but we haven't told anyone at all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Speaking of bfps, where's coco?? Still going good, girl?? Hopefully m/s isn't too horrid!

Thanks
    Reviews
    We told my 2 best friends and they were over the moon but other than that it's going to be a surprise! We keep getting asked and I just reply with can't afford to have kids! So our parents will be majorly shocked they're not expecting it for a few years

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Babymakers88 For This Useful Post:

LysnDan  (03-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am a shocking liar so my friends that have figured it out know and the rest won't. Only told three close friends so far. I figure if something were to happen then I've got someone (besides dh- and family) to chat to.

Arghhhh I wish my cycle would hurry up and decide what it wants to do! My naturopath has said I can still fall pregnant even if I haven't had a period in three months but I'm not convinced. I've had depo before and got AF back straight away. So on with the vitex but I was sick after taking the herbal tonic so won't be taking that anytime soon.

Yep. It is what it is! Can't rush babies unfortunately!

My sis in law got all my baby things from my DD and she told me that one of her other sister in laws are also trying! (They've just started) and she will be getting my old stuff! I was like ummm... Yeah but we've been trying and now cause I gave everything to u to use... I've got nothing! Haha. So now she's boxing up stuff as her DD grows out of it! Yay! I don't mind about the little things but the big $$ items! I was kinda peeved that she didn't consider us first and she knows we TTC!

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's a bit rude of ur sis in law lol but I suppose maybe it didn't occur to her ? It's always good to just say how you feel instead of stewing over it :-)

Afm, I'm going. To assume this is AF. All the usual signs. Bugger.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Your not going Hun r u?
    Your still going to try?? It's not over until Af rears her ugly head! Don't give up! Hugs Hun xx

Eta -
    Afm- who else has made a TTC kit? Haha I got bored! I have in mine- vitex 1000mg, elevit, primolut (in case af doesn't want to show the natural way this is to induce her) pre seed & applicators, opks, and internet cheapy hpts - I'm yet to find my thermometer as I've decided once af rolls up I'll take bbt temps and sign up to fertility friend or something!
    Last edited by LysnDan; 03-12-2013 at 13:48.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Aw Lys that sucks hopefully you can get some stuff back.

And as for kits, I have nothing. I don't even know what I will need 100% but will probably track cycle and just go with it.