Closed Thread
Page 35 of 87 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lexim View Post
    I'm still getting pos HPTs after my MC (2wks ago). Just waaaaiting for them to turn neg. obviously my body won't O until all hcg is out!

DH, Me and our two boys.
    Lost our little squirt 20/11/13.
    Fingers crossed your hormones sort themselves out soon and you can ttc again

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsTugs View Post
    Brown on TP. Not cm or spotting. Weird, different. Trying not to think at all cos it could go either way; a) I'm only 8dpo so great it's implant, but b) I'm cd27 and I've been known to have 28 day cycles so boo it's AF.
    Turning brain off for the night now :-)
    Good luck! Hope there's nothing there tomorrow and it was implantation!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep we are needing another bfp in here!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Thanks everyone. I was so sure about this cycle but of course at day 27 it has me a bit worried.
    Lex It sucks that you're still waiting. Is it just chemicals now? You said you passed the sac so that means there's no chance of infection if things take a while? If it's just your bodies hormones then at least you know it will settle itself down when it's ready to go again. Seriously majorly sucks bout the waiting though :-(

Hope that's so awesome you had a great experience I'm so happy. Finding a true gp is a great gift. I'm still just asking for whoever is available cos I haven't found my The One lol.

I know it was a whole since I've mentioned it but I thought I'd let you all know that my EEG came back with only 1 anomaly which is deemed a negative response. So my brains healthy. Should I be this surprised :-P

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by headoverfeet View Post
    Sounds like implantation I never start with brown spotting for my AF, do you?
    I always start with brown cm so that's normal for me. But this is very early so that's the not normal bit. Honestly though I am feeling a bit let down :-/
    It's not spotting yet just flecks. I will reserve judgement until it turns to spotting or goes away

6. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsTugs For This Useful Post:

headoverfeet  (03-12-2013)

lexim is offline Winner 2013 - Newbie of the Year
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Colbie View Post
    It's so great when you find a fantastic gp!
    Absolutely!!

Sadly my GP died of cancer early this year. He only got diagnosed end of last year so it was pretty sudden. He was a really good friend as well and an amazing dr. I'll never b able to replace him but luckily I found another great dr in the next town. Best thing is that she use to be an ob/gyn

DH, Me and our two boys.

lexim is offline Winner 2013 - Newbie of the Year
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsTugs View Post
    Thanks everyone. I was so sure about this cycle but of course at day 27 it has me a bit worried.
    Lex It sucks that you're still waiting. Is it just chemicals now? You said you passed the sac so that means there's no chance of infection if things take a while? If it's just your bodies hormones then at least you know it will settle itself down when it's ready to go again. Seriously majorly sucks bout the waiting though :-(

Hope that's so awesome you had a great experience I'm so happy. Finding a true gp is a great gift. I'm still just asking for whoever is available cos I haven't found my The One lol.

I know it was a whole since I've mentioned it but I thought I'd let you all know that my EEG came back with only 1 anomaly which is deemed a negative response. So my brains healthy. Should I be this surprised :-P
    I didn't notice if I passed the sac, it was just like a period, but yes my OB did a thorough internal scan which showed nothing. Ovaries and tubes all looked normal.
    He said my hcg was only 134 so I just thought that by now I should be getting negs you know? I mean 134 is so low and that was a week ago now!! They say it falls every 48 hours. I didn't even think a level that low would register.
    I'll do another one today and ring my OB if still pos

DH, Me and our two boys.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well today is day 28 mrs t and I am eagerly awaiting any more news : p

Gosh this is my month I need to start taking prenatal vitamins, were going for all the blood tests on Saturday ( I will probably need a vaccination but I've had hep in the last year due to work) anyway my doctor said my partner shouldn't need to come off lexapro so long as he can ejaculate 3ml it's all okay. My doctor didn't ask too many questions but considering he's been our family doctor for 40 years he probably knows more history than I do lol. He said once all the tests come back okay we can start practicing ( waiting 3 months after IUD removal)
    Good thing I didn't decide to do a one last hurrah with SO as the sperm can live up to 5 days and if Mirena is removed it can result in pregnancy. Had a test done and was negative thank god. I need to lose a few kg ( I'm like one point over healthy BMI damn it)

Doc scared me when he did breast check that he could feel a lump on the side but said it's more than likely hormonal ( saw him day after Mirena removal)

And that's me. Wow that's a long message. What have you ladies been doing? What's news???

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's so sad your gp died lex I do feel so fortunate I found mine. I've been seeing that other gp for 5 years so bit of a change. A good one!

I decided to stop bc today so ill have three months off. Ill just wait until end of Feb to ttc now. Also going to go to chemist to get megafol just to boost up the folic acid as I bought one month worth of blackmores preconception which has enough folic acid, but the pregnancy and bfeeding one I bought for after that one runs out is only 200 ug so not high. You're meant to have about 500-800 ug. One tablet of megafol is 500 ug. Anyway ill talk to the chemist and see.

Not too much longer to test day mrst

Sent from my HTC One SV using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Crafty exciting times for you. Sounds like you've got yourself a great doc too.
    So I'm cd29, 9dpo. Technically not due until the 9th and planned to test on the 7th. However worrying obviously that this is the beginning of AF nice and early. If it is then I will be going to doc to find out how to lengthen my LP because there's no way an egg can get settled in with only 8-10 days :-(

There's definitely tinged tp and it FEELS like AF cramps but I guess it's still to early to tell. Still no actual spotting. I popped a liner on this morning though so that shows what I'm really thinking I guess huh