Closed Thread
Page 33 of 87 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Heya gals!

Hope everyone is well!

I just got back from my naturopath appointment. And wow! Full on!

I've been given tonnes of info, some flower essences for stress etc and tonic to help me ovulate and have a normal cycle, as well I've been told what to look for in vitamins and diet detoxes! Apparently the depo provera could take 18 months or so to come out of my system!

The tonic is revolting! Everything else is manageable and I can handle. She wants me on it for two weeks and then to come back and discuss how it's working.

She's given me a whole info pack on TTC haha it's quite an interesting read!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm going to start my prenatals at the beginning of Jan. I'm in the doctors at the moment. Trying a new one closer to home. Going to go in and say I'm looking to ttc in Feb and see what he says. Hopefully hes more thorough and wants bloods done. Ill tell him about my chicken pox vaccination tho.

Sent from my HTC One SV using The Bub Hub mobile app

lexim is offline Winner 2013 - Newbie of the Year
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mzemjay View Post
    I have had 3 kids in 4 years so my body is exhausted you could say..
    Hence why they suggested this to me. .apparently it takes 2years approx for body to recover after birth...

My youngest is 8months old which they said would be fine to ttc..

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Haha fair enough. Give that uterus a break

DH, Me and our two boys.
    Lost our little squirt 20/11/13.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hopefully_a_fertile_mertile View Post
    I'm going to start my prenatals at the beginning of Jan. I'm in the doctors at the moment. Trying a new one closer to home. Going to go in and say I'm looking to ttc in Feb and see what he says. Hopefully hes more thorough and wants bloods done. Ill tell him about my chicken pox vaccination tho.

Sent from my HTC One SV using The Bub Hub mobile app
    This sounds like a good plan :-)

When I told my doc I was gonna ttc they just had a set list they followed that covered everything. Very thorough, but not over the top.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsTugs View Post
    This sounds like a good plan :-)

When I told my doc I was gonna ttc they just had a set list they followed that covered everything. Very thorough, but not over the top.
    What's the list got on it? I didn't even know that there was a "list" ?!! I told my doctor I was TTC and she just smiled and said she was happy for me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I think that's a bit slack of your doctor :-/ I don't remember all of it, but the important ones he checked were iron levels, other deficiencies, stds, HIV, white blood cell, German measles & chickenpox immunities, Pap smear, a few other things as well. All pretty standard stuff for ttc check I believe.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Brown on TP. Not cm or spotting. Weird, different. Trying not to think at all cos it could go either way; a) I'm only 8dpo so great it's implant, but b) I'm cd27 and I've been known to have 28 day cycles so boo it's AF.
    Turning brain off for the night now :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I honestly think it depends on your doctor. Takemehigher, my doc pretty much said same thing except gave me a bit of info about when to bd and to come back in feb if no bfp. As she said so many women fall pregnant without knowing, there is no reason to stress. Personally I believe a Pap smear should be up to date anyway and everything else that is mentioned my doc said is sorted once I'm pregnant each to their own though and I trust my doc 100%

Thanks
    Reviews
    I guess is just rather know any deficiencies or issues I had before I found out I was prg. Neither way is wrong I suppose, just what I believe. Esp with antibodies because it's suggested that getting shots are not safe for bub whilst prg.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oooh I hope we get some bfps in the group soon!!

I try really hard to keep up but gosh u ladies chat heaps. 33 pages already lol

I saw the Dr and yep my pcos is still there boooooo! I'm just going to wait for now and see what cycles are like before I start taking my metformin again.

On a positive note I handed in my 2 weeks notice today woohoo. So excited to be a stay at home mum again and now with dps new job I can afford too! But now dp is on a fifo roster of 11 on 3 off its going to make ttc harder..... my new motto is just bd every day his home lol!

Sent from my GT-I9300T using The Bub Hub mobile app