Closed Thread
Page 31 of 87 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by headoverfeet View Post
    omg so bad! I have been so busy!! Hello everyone how are you all going???

We are doing really well I'll pop my latest update from my diary in here and I am hoping to pop in a bit more often

Bah I am bad at updating!! So our 1st counselling session went well we have our skype physiologist appointments this upcoming week and my FS appointment on the 11th than another counselling session on the 19th..intense but after that we just have to see a lawyer in January, our last counselling session on the 5th of Feb and then off to the patient review panel so we could be doing a transfer in March or April depending on my cycles and how long it takes to get into the panel
    Very exciting! I'm still in awe of your generosity and big heart!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Colbie For This Useful Post:

headoverfeet  (14-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsMSL View Post
    I'm joining
    TTC is feb 2014 and can't wait! Had a miscarriage of an unplanned pregnancy earlier this year so Hubby and I have been seeing a naturopath to get ourselves in tip top shape for a healthy pregnancy next year! Crossing fingers we are lucky and don't have to try for a long time!
    Welcome! We had a m/c of an unplanned pregnancy this year too and I have also been seeing a naturopath! Actually that reminds me, I haven't find for a few months, I think it's time to go back to mine. He always makes me feel fantastic after I go for some reason?! Almost like a therapy session! He is lovely!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope: that's so nice hope you have a super romantic evening!!!

Welcome MSL

Ladies who have gone to a preconception check I have a question. I went to my family GP and he asked me a few questions like do I smoke etc and then weighed me etc then I got a referral to check my blood and for vaccinations. Am I missing anything?

And sorry I've been quiet I've been zzzzzzing ( woke up at mid day today!)
    And I am off I have a super bad headache and feel like I'm going to the how up ( just some preparation for next year I guess) have a good night ladies

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks colbie

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Crafty that's a great start, definitely all the important things covered. Are you due for a Pap smear? Do you need to get the all clear for STIs? (I declined but my doc insisted lol). Once these tests come back you will have a better idea on if you need to follow anything up.

Thanks
    Reviews
    So guys.. I'm only a couple of days past my period (tracker says due to ovulate next Thursday) and although we are supposedly NOT ttc yet DH did not withdraw yesterday or today. I decided to do a opk this afternoon just in case as I do ovulate early sometimes.. Well the opk is a blaring positive. I will do another one to make sure but looks like once again I'll have a two week wait when not actually ttc... Lol. Seems to happen a lot, even though he maintains he is not ready to properly try! And yes he knows my cycle and knows there could be a chance...

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Colbie For This Useful Post:

clucky_duck  (01-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Colbie View Post
    So guys.. I'm only a couple of days past my period (tracker says due to ovulate next Thursday) and although we are supposedly NOT ttc yet DH did not withdraw yesterday or today. I decided to do a opk this afternoon just in case as I do ovulate early sometimes.. Well the opk is a blaring positive. I will do another one to make sure but looks like once again I'll have a two week wait when not actually ttc... Lol. Seems to happen a lot, even though he maintains he is not ready to properly try! And yes he knows my cycle and knows there could be a chance...
    DH does this when we are not ttc, I think this is their way of getting you pregnant without having to actually talk about it, lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by CassJ View Post
    DH does this when we are not ttc, I think this is their way of getting you pregnant without having to actually talk about it, lol.
    Definitely!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Haha sneaky buggers ;-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks girly whirlies. Was a lovely dinner. Totally loved up now. Pity we aren't TTC yet as I am totally smitten again with DH

Anyway, I like your dh's approaches to not actually ttc but knowing full well it could happen. I think my DH will be the same. Its funny how my dh doesn't like to really 'know' any of the ins and outs of conception, just that his swimmers are superheroes and that all will be fine in the end lol. Ignorance is definitely bliss for him!

How's the TWW going MrsT? Also, how far in advance is recommended to start taking prenatals? I know you are a full bottle on this stuff

Colbie, I think you're def in with a big chance of getting utd this month if the opk was positive!

Welcome MSL, we will be TTC in Feb also!