Closed Thread
Page 30 of 87 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mzemjay View Post
    Thanks
    I just wanted to know if there is a chance with irregular period..

Fallen preg on yaz and breastfeeding before..

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    There is definitely a chance. I would perhaps try OPK's to see if you can at least pinpoint if and when you ovulate?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Does anyone else use period tracker apps? Mine just stuffed up and I lost my whole history since the m/c so I got a different one and will have to start fresh.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I flit between iPeriod and fertility friend

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've got the what to expect fertility app on mine. It's just got a basic tracking and recording calendar. Looking for a better one too!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Fertility friend is great for two reasons; it's got loads of data options to input, more than just the normal cm/temp/AF. And secondly it actually interprets ALL the data. The more you put in the more accurate it is, and it adjusts itself every time you update. Not just by average expected maths but by actually interpreted data.

headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    omg so bad! I have been so busy!! Hello everyone how are you all going???

We are doing really well I'll pop my latest update from my diary in here and I am hoping to pop in a bit more often

Bah I am bad at updating!! So our 1st counselling session went well we have our skype physiologist appointments this upcoming week and my FS appointment on the 11th than another counselling session on the 19th..intense but after that we just have to see a lawyer in January, our last counselling session on the 5th of Feb and then off to the patient review panel so we could be doing a transfer in March or April depending on my cycles and how long it takes to get into the panel

Thanks
    Reviews
    How exciting head!!

Christmas shopping in one day that's keen beans. Hope it went well

Next month I'm going to use fertility friend. I do have it ready on my phone.

Today is dh and my one year anniversary. He took me out for brekky and then made a reservation at the restaurant where our reception was. Bit of a romantic as he made an invitation to dinner with a poem. He said he wanted to use "paper" for our first anniversary bless him
    Sent from my HTC One SV using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm joining
    TTC is feb 2014 and can't wait! Had a miscarriage of an unplanned pregnancy earlier this year so Hubby and I have been seeing a naturopath to get ourselves in tip top shape for a healthy pregnancy next year! Crossing fingers we are lucky and don't have to try for a long time!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome MSL.

Hope; happy anniversary babe xx your special person sounds like a keeper

10. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsTugs For This Useful Post:

clucky_duck  (01-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsTugs View Post
    Fertility friend is great for two reasons; it's got loads of data options to input, more than just the normal cm/temp/AF. And secondly it actually interprets ALL the data. The more you put in the more accurate it is, and it adjusts itself every time you update. Not just by average expected maths but by actually interpreted data.
    That sounds really good, I might try it