Page 24 of 87 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha!! Well you know a lot more than I ;-) x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Welcome Sorrow.

I will come back later to properly catch up. Mirena removal tomorrow yayyyyyyyyyyy!!!

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Craftymamabris For This Useful Post:

CassJ  (29-11-2013),clucky_duck  (28-11-2013),Takemehigher  (28-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good afternoon ladies!
    Hope everyone is well!?

Michelle I hope you r ok. Sending huge hugs to u xx

Has anyone had any experience with vitex? I was told it would help regulate my cycle...

Well so much for my relaxed approach to TTC! I ordered opks today hahahaha my bad!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to LysnDan For This Useful Post:

Takemehigher  (28-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I took vitex to try regulate my cycles (they were anywhere between 32-47 days) And I can say that I didnt notice any improvement. But Ive heard that for some it works wonders. But be careful with the dosages it can cause more harm than good as well. I suggest seeing a naturopath if you havent already

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Wishnhope For This Useful Post:

LysnDan  (28-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/4/15100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by LysnDan View Post
    Good afternoon ladies!
    Hope everyone is well!?

Michelle I hope you r ok. Sending huge hugs to u xx

Has anyone had any experience with vitex? I was told it would help regulate my cycle...

Well so much for my relaxed approach to TTC! I ordered opks today hahahaha my bad!
    Yes! My first pregnancy after my first cycle after coming off birth control, I took vitex and ovulated after 17 days (so cycle length of 31 days) which is far more regular than my original 56 day cycle!

We got pregnant that cycle

This time in my TTC journeyI took vitex at the same time and it brought my 45 day cycle back to a regular 28 day cycle. I actually stopped taking after a fortnight and this current cycle I've been off it and I'm now ovulating at day 19!

So I can definitely say it does work in my experience.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to A-Squared For This Useful Post:

LysnDan  (28-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Interesting re the vitex. I was wondering whether to take it or not.

Lyns- I hear you...I was thinking relaxed approach too but have ordered opks and want to get that preseed lubricant. MrsT I am taking your advice on that and getting some sperm friendly lube. If I am to be a sex machine, I'm going to need some assistance I think hehe.

Kazza once again is spot on...she did a reading for my friend. This friend has seen 4 other psychics and all have said 2 boys 1 girl. Kaz said the same...also noted diet and exercise which my friend struggles with and is a bit overweight. So interesting to point that out. She said ppl with Leo in there often struggle with weight. Who knew! She isn't a Leo but you know how there are different moons when you're born etc...anyway, my friend said she was about to throw in the towel with TTC and it has rekindled her TTC journey. So happy for her! and that I had a small part to play

Colbie how exciting about the house! 1/2 acre is awesome!!

And Crafty I am jealous of you going off BC tomorrow. Woohoo to TTC soon for you. Are you going to start next month?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh pre seed is brilliant! I've stocked up on that too!

Hehe yep... So much for relaxed TTC Haha

My mum asked why I was eating so healthily, not drinking and she seen my elevit on the bench top and asked if we were expecting. Told her we were trying again and she was surprised! Hubby told his sister cause she's been pestering us about having another. And his mum also. If they all know they can help out if I need to go to appointments or worse case if something goes wrong!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Is it brilliant? I am happy to hear that. I have seen other posts about it being a miracle lube in terms of BFPs! So fingers crossed we won't be trying too long!

That's nice some of your fam know you are trying. I had a go at Mum re a few months ago her telling me to be more financially secure before TTC. I'm like Mum get real! And she reckons she never said that to me. Anyway, have her blessings which I know is ridiculous, but means a bit to me. All systems go. Not that it was going to hold me back anyway. At least she won't get a total shock when we are preg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Hopefully_a_fertile_mertile View Post
    Is it brilliant? I am happy to hear that. I have seen other posts about it being a miracle lube in terms of BFPs! So fingers crossed we won't be trying too long!

That's nice some of your fam know you are trying. I had a go at Mum re a few months ago her telling me to be more financially secure before TTC. I'm like Mum get real! And she reckons she never said that to me. Anyway, have her blessings which I know is ridiculous, but means a bit to me. All systems go. Not that it was going to hold me back anyway. At least she won't get a total shock when we are preg
    Yep Hun very much so! I fell pg back in dec last year and used pre seed... No clomid so I know it works! Also used it when TTC my daughter as the fertility drugs make you quite dry down there!

It's great you have your mums blessings too. And I totally get what you mean. We told close fam but won't be telling anyone else! (Apart from you beautiful ladies on here) hehe

We've also told mum, mil and sil that they aren't allowed to tell anyone else! Or ask if we r preggers yet. Just adds to the stress!

Thanks
    Reviews
    And just to add we don't ever use what they say to use. We probably use about 1/4 of what they recommend! A little goes a long way!