Closed Thread
Page 22 of 87 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi
    I'm new here.. But will be TTC in 2014
    I have had no fertility issues and have fallen pregnant pretty quickly when trying.. I went through a heart breaking loss recently, however.. Which ended in a D&C.. And ever since I've felt very griefstricken, and scared that its affected my future fertility.. My fiancé lives in another country but we'd like to try again for the 6-8 weeks we'll be together in February/March.. Not a lot of time to work with- and I don't yet know what my cycles are since my loss was recent..
    So can you lovely ladies explain these ovulation tests, how to use them, how accurate they are.. When I can START using them.. And the best brands, or eBay links?
    Sorry for my huge rant!
    Lots of baby dust <3

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome sorrow! I don't know a lot but these girls are amazing! I wish you all the best in feb/march! You will most likely be able to track your ovulation between now and then which will be very handy!!!

Lexim you are so organised! With ordering so quickly AND how clean the draw is! Lol I will remember to never show you my bathroom draws now lol goodluck tracking O

You girls all need to get a move on the bfps! Having af is bringing me down! Lol we were going to buy a house but decided I hold off for a month or 2 to save more but DH still wants to keep TTC so I'm happy with that!!! I'm cd 2 ATM so a long way to go but hopefully Xmas will make everyone's wait go quick!
    Last edited by Babymakers88; 27-11-2013 at 20:54.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi ladies. Feeling very average today. Had my colposcopy this arvo which was ok but he took a biopsy just to be sure and now I feel all achey and yuck. I'm hot to and want to go for a swim or sit in the spa which usually makes me feel better but not an option.

Ah well I'll have a wine when I finish feeding DS, and DH promised a massage later so that should do the trick!

lexim is offline Winner 2013 - Newbie of the Year
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Babymakers88 View Post
    Welcome sorrow! I don't know a lot but these girls are amazing! I wish you all the best in feb/march! You will most likely be able to track your ovulation between now and then which will be very handy!!!

Lexim you are so organised! With ordering so quickly AND how clean the draw is! Lol I will remember to never show you my bathroom draws now lol goodluck tracking O

You girls all need to get a move on the bfps! Having af is bringing me down! Lol we were going to buy a house but decided I hold off for a month or 2 to save more but DH still wants to keep TTC so I'm happy with that!!! I'm cd 2 ATM so a long way to go but hopefully Xmas will make everyone's wait go quick!
    I love organising (I've got a blog about it lol)
    It makes me feel happy.
    I bought those drawer dividers from ikea. They are perfect for keeping stuff neat. I've got a make up drawer that they are perfect for

DH, Me and our two boys.
    Lost our little squirt 20/11/13.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I'm a sucker for organisation, but am naturally a very cluttered person. I go nutty for a good budget lol. Yes I'm a weirdo 8-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Has anyone heard from kimnus? I still think about her and wonder how she's going. I know there were some health issues to work through, but she just disappeared :-(

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lexim View Post
    I love organising (I've got a blog about it lol)
    It makes me feel happy.
    I bought those drawer dividers from ikea. They are perfect for keeping stuff neat. I've got a make up drawer that they are perfect for

DH, Me and our two boys.
    Lost our little squirt 20/11/13.
    Don't get me started on organising. Not just my house but events in general...Do you have any advice for organising bathroom cupboards not drawers?

I know where is Kimnus. Miss her

Welcome Sorrow I'm curious to know as much as possible about opks. I just ordered some off Ebay...well 50 and 10 preg tests lol.

I know Baby, want some more BFPs. But the majority won't be until 2014 as a few of us aren't trying until then.

Shani-that biospy sounds super ouchy!! Hope you feel cooler soon Brownie points for DH with the massage offer!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope, was that a typo on the Kim bit?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I should have put a ?? After it.

On another note...ladies go to youtube and look up Tilna Sirel she has soooo many birth related docos under her. If you subscribe there's so many to watch...one born and the midwives programs.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Really lexim?! Can you link me to your blog so I can get some tips? If you don't want to that's fine

I'm bad for keeping cards so they just sit in old shoeboxes in no particular order! And ticket Stubbs! Lol

Yeah that's is true hope considering the title is 2014 lol we probably won't find out until 2014 now but I don't mind as strange as this is I really hope we fall pregnant within the next few cycles as I am a freak when it comes to numbers! I want my baby born in 2014 not 2015 I hate odd numbers lol