Closed Thread
Page 19 of 87 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Aww thanks Lexim! It's definitely been a journey that's for sure but we knew it would be. I guess we just weren't sure how much would be involved just to get to the first try lol. I'm glad that you got stuck into it and have found it interesting so far! Hopefully it will have a happy ending haha. Stay tuned!

I'll come back and do more personals tomorrow girlies

Two girls, one dream and baby you are it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Wow rain I never realised quite how expensive it all was for you ladies. Bet you're glad you got that pay rise huh! (Belated congrats on the promotion btw)
    Your little bub will feel so special when they realise how much effort their mummies went through to get him/her.
    Have you guys decided when you might do your own transfer, or is that something you'll discuss further down the track?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsTugs For This Useful Post:

rainbowbabe  (27-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ill second MrsT, IVF costs for just me are bad enough but the cost for both of you to go through it at the same time, are astronomical!! And its so true your little one will know just how much it was wanted and loved by the effort you're going through just to get them here via IVF.
    You and your DF will make the most beautiful parents.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Wishnhope For This Useful Post:

rainbowbabe  (27-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Well, looks like I'm headed down the path of another d&c scan today showed my lining is still slightly thick even though the bleeding has now stopped. Dr called me tonight wanting to get me in first thing tomorrow but. 1) dh needs to arrange the day off to be with me & dd (it was 9pm when the Dr called so too late) 2) I'm not walking into surgery without speaking with an gynae myself. I had a tough time recovering from the anaesthetic last time, I'm taking no risks there again.

So I have to head up to king eddies in the morning & sit through emergency to see the on call gynae & go from there. The nightmare continues to add to it, I finally cracked yesterday-had held it together for 2wks then yesterday I cried all day. I do feel better for it but having to go back to the hospital AGAIN is just going to make it all worse again

Sorry for the me post. I have a few pages to catch up on again (you ladies sure can chat) my friends have been great but most havebt experienced a loss so its hard to talk to them, I know some of you lovely gals have sadly been here too so can relate xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lys, we store stuff too. In the cupboard. It's getting annoying having the legs of a swing fall and make a banging sound everytime I go into the wardrobe.

Michelle, I really for your sake hope they can help you tomorrow ( today) good luck, the last thing you need is to be dealing with all this

Thanks
    Reviews
    Michelle best of luck today. Lots of love being sent your way xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lexi I'm so sorry about your loss but welcome to this group - these guys are awesome!

Thanks
    Reviews
    The first time without BC for us was so exciting - it was like we were teenagers again (not that we didn't use protection then, but you know what I mean!). We only did it twice. I hope it's that easy to fall pregnant for all of you!

I watched one born every minute for the 1st time last night and balled my eyes out. I really want to meet my baby. I hope everything stays safe for the next 8 months.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Cocoblue For This Useful Post:

clucky_duck  (27-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome to all the new girls.

Michelle again really sorry you are going through this, best of luck today

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow Lexim, MrsT & Wish - thank you so much for what you said about us It is really nice to see people taking an interest in our journey I guess I don't try to complain about the costs about this journey because its what we want and what we chose to do but yeah it definitely adds up as you can see! I never really knew what we would have to pay and when so I hope the diary helps someone going through it in the future.

I'll be carrying our next bub (well that's the plan) and will be starting my IVF journey before first bub is 1 year old only because it could take a while + 9 months lol. I hope all our bubs will be able to look back on the diary one day and they will definitely know how badly we want them!!

Michelle - I'm sorry that its come to this again for you. I hope today goes as smoothly as possible. I'm glad that you have been able to let it all out as well and that you have had a big cry. It's important to grieve and let your emotions out. I'll be thinking of you today hun xx

Coco - I love that show haha. I was watching it too!! I really am hoping that you have a completely uneventful pregnancy! Try not to stress too much

Takemehigher - welcome! I love the name by the way

Two girls, one dream and baby you are it!