Closed Thread
Page 15 of 87 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/4/15100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by LysnDan View Post
    I'm over ovulation tests already! And apparently it can take a while to ovulate after depo provera wears off! I am so impatient when it comes to this stuff!

Can anyone recommend a reputable ovulation test that they use please?
    I order mine from pregnancy shop dot com dot au.

They are so cheap. I ordered 25 plus 10 pregnancy tests and 5 pee cups plus delivery for less than $30.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by LysnDan View Post
    I'm over ovulation tests already! And apparently it can take a while to ovulate after depo provera wears off! I am so impatient when it comes to this stuff!

Can anyone recommend a reputable ovulation test that they use please?
    Sorry I can help I use (should say used since they dont work for me) internet cheapies!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Can I come join you ladies? I made my Ob appt today for Dec 10 to find out how much assistance I will need to get pregnant this time (last time was serophene tablets and ovidril injection to assist ovulation) but hoping to get pregnant again next year. I already have a 5mth old beautiful baby girl

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Welcome Toni! Hope your ttc journey is quick and smooth this time around!! :-)

I use internet cheapies too, they work a treat for me. I tried the maybe baby ferning microscope thing I didn't like it at all. Give me a line on a stick any day!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/4/15100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniS View Post
    Can I come join you ladies? I made my Ob appt today for Dec 10 to find out how much assistance I will need to get pregnant this time (last time was serophene tablets and ovidril injection to assist ovulation) but hoping to get pregnant again next year. I already have a 5mth old beautiful baby girl
    Congratulations on your daughter! you are game going for #2 so soon!

My DD is 20 months old and whilst I can't wait to get pregnant again, there's still part of me that thinks I'm crazy for trying so soon!

Good luck with your journey!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome Toni

Haha you girls talking about your moods before AF etc.
    I should record me, send them to you and get your men to watch it. They will never complain again. And I'm on the Mirena, so I don't get AF. But I whinged at my partner for forgetting salt at woolies . I'm so mean.but I have ( . )( . )
    so meh !

Thanks
    Reviews
    Crafty we are a crazy bunch that's for sure but we are always forgiven haha. Those b00bies... I don't understand their lure but they've saved my *** more times than I can could lol.

Michelle - I really want to have my kiddies really close together. But even just a year apart means starting so soon after birth lol.... Really hope I have it in me!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladies what excuse do you use for not drinking??

I am next going to O around the 12-13th and I have a wedding on the 14th and of course Christmas a week later! Personally for me I would want to abstain from any alcohol in case I do fall pregnant this month I wouldn't want to risk it!

How can I avoid alcohol at 2 big events with the same guests? Eeeeep. I know I'm going to get comments from the family lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    tell them you're on a health kick or something.Nobody will believe their eyes when I turn down alcohol but I quit smoking in may just randomly ( as far as everybody is concerned) so I will just do it and see. Hopefully people just accept you're not drinking and don't hound you with a million questions haha.

Thanks
    Reviews
    DF hasn't had a drink in months but then again nobody is going to assume that she is accidentally knocked up haha. Most people know we are preparing for IVF - few know we have started lol. Maybe be designated driver? Or my fav line - I'm taking antibiotics so can't hahaha.

Two girls, one dream and baby you are it!