Closed Thread
Page 14 of 87 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    My poor DH keeps getting his head bitten off :-( I don't know what's wrong with me I've been ropable for the last 2-3 days :-/

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    MrsT are u in your tww yet?

Fingers crossed it's a pregnancy symptom?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    No chance it's a symptom lol O is either yesterday or today haha. I wish my crazy lady could be explained on anything but just plain old me :-P

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh bummer!

Personally right after I O I am a real emotional basket case. Can go from nice wife to cow in a matter of seconds hahahaha

Blame it on the hormones Tis what I do lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Very interesting Kaz...20 weeks at July possibly. Yikes-have to get my head around this hehe. And yep Coco, am taking in what Rainbow said to. Still protecting myself somewhat so that my feelings aren't crushed if it doesn't work out that way.

Michelle, I hope for your next BT that your HCG levels have dropped right down! And totally understand how you would feel bitter, I def would too!! I'm glad you are taking the time to grieve and accepting that. Love the philosophical thoughts about your two angels having company now. Very sweet!

Well, I am not sure what DH is planning for our anniversary. I bought a card today saying 'on our first anniversary'...is super sweet hehe. Fingers crossed we go to dinner. That's what I'd like.

Baby, sorry you didn't get your BFP! Fingers crossed for next cycle.

I can't remember my mood around O lol....next year will be the crazy symptom analysis I know I used to be moody before AF tho.

Hope you all had wonderful weekends! Felt like I had a ''well balanced'' one. Good amount of work and play. Which is a nice change!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm always filthy just before AF. DH knows to steer clear. So I suppose if I'm the type to get emotional then, it makes sense around O too. It is all just hormones after all. That makes me feel better haha. Though not really fair, I'm poisoning us right when we need to be closest hahaa :-/
    Oh well, counting tonight we will have bd 5 times in 6 days so obviously not VERY poisoning :-P
    Can't wait until tonight is over and we can go back to a boring married old couple bding once a year haha.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsTugs For This Useful Post:

clucky_duck  (25-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I guess we all pretty similar. I am very short fused close to AF, O time im just really all about DTD.

How everyone today. Im on holidays now so home alone with DD and have no idea what to do with her, being the 3 year old she is I have already answered a million questions and still counting.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Ladies, dont be fooled by the apparent 'tough shell' on the outside. I'm a shattered soul inside still. I just have to appear strong for DD sake.

Coco - like I said there is no medical evidence to suggest early scans are damaging. It just seems a big coincidence for me after last week and has left me personally wondering. With DD, we had scans at 6.5wks, 9.5wks, 12wks, 17wks, 20wks then 2 private 3d/4d scans at 21 & 34wks. those extra scans were because I was in total paranoia that we would lose her too and she is absoutely fine.

Lysndan - I get that there is a risk of infection but I just think that telling me I 'need' a d&c because I am 'still' bleeding after only 6days? I thought it was a bit rough especially, as I said, my regular af lasts longer than that at 7days. As it stands, have woken today to next to nothing (tmi), just the odd spotting when I wipe. So yeah, it has settled in its own time it seems. Will see what the scan says tomorrow.

We are going to try again once everything settles back though I probably wont track the first cycle. I don't really have a starting point to know where cd1 'should' be so when I'm feeling up to it, we'll just dtd whenever for the first cycle then I will have a proper cd1 next cycle. I have 'met' a lovely hubber who has been through an exact replica as us - mmc at 12wks with 1st, their DS born a couple of wks before our DD and they have just lost another last month, also due the same time as I was again. She just got another bfp 1st cycle a few days ago so she is giving me so much hope right now

Bahaha Mrst - normal married couple bd once a year. Yep, DH birthday and ONLY because it's his birthday hehe

Well I was going to go for a walk with DD to the shop but it seems like an unusally looonngg way today (about a 20min walk so I guess it is a small hike) so maybe we will scrap that idea. L.a.z.y.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ah you gotta love hormones, I was enjoying not having so many ups and downs while I was pregnant, these first few months off suck balls!! Im nearing O too MrsT and Im angry and teary and just want to scream. LIFE IS UNFAIR!!!

We just signed the consents for our FET cycles in Jan/Feb/Mar so now just counting down the days til we can try again, fx our embies survive the thaw!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm over ovulation tests already! And apparently it can take a while to ovulate after depo provera wears off! I am so impatient when it comes to this stuff!

Can anyone recommend a reputable ovulation test that they use please?