Closed Thread
Page 10 of 87 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Well, I'm joining the ranks with odd periods atm..not sure what to think. Came off bc about 6 weeks ago..not sure what normal cycle is supposed to be but it was day 35 and AF arrived but was so light and lasted a day...completely weird.

I'm struggling with waiting it TTC, I've wanted to be a mum for sooooooo long I also just have a feeling it will be problematic and unfortunately DH has incredible will power too I really should lose weight too, but finding it so hard.

Sorry for for the woe is me post, having one of those days.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hope was the psychic from BH in person or an online reading? Ive had a few done recently and Im finding them addictive!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope - I wonder if it was the same one that answered November when I asked when DF would get our bub. I hoped she meant conceiving in November but now I think maybe it was going to be born November so maybe Feb will be our month! Lol. That would be our third transfer and I think that's the one that will work now hahaha.

Two girls, one dream and baby you are it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hiya.
    Just popping my head in here. Some of you may remember me...
    I spoke to my new GP and she's more than happy for us to start TTC in the near future.

My previous GP was against the idea of me having another pregnancy so I stupidly had a depo injection 3 months ago now (as I was told not to TTC as it would be hugely risky) so I'm hoping to get my cycle back very soon.

I have a DD and she was born at 29 weeks gestation (due to pre eclampsia and IUGR caused by absent end diastolic flow) in Nov 2011 and we will be TTC hopefully our second live bub. We have had our fair share of miscarriages, losses and an ectopic which took my right tube in May this yr.

Hope we all get into a due in group soon.

Oh and for the list I am also in Perth (sor) and trying for our last baby. I am 26 and hubby is 28

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lys - it's great to hear that you have got the okay now!! I remember when you were advised against it but I'm glad things are looking better yay!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Wishnhope View Post
    Hope was the psychic from BH in person or an online reading? Ive had a few done recently and Im finding them addictive!
    It was on here. Her name is Kazza. So many ladies thanked her later on for her predictions!! I hope, sooo much that it's true because then I feel our TTC journey will be relatively short.

Rain Feb is the one and that your predication is true too. Often our intuition can be very powerful, so if you have that feeling. Well that is already very positive hun. She said to me that birth is looking like Jan/Feb 2015 so that means I'll conceive in June. If we are TTC from Feb I'm happy with that time frame...May-June conception.

Welcome back Lys. So glad to hear you got the go ahead

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope - fingers crossed she is right with your dates! I'm not sure why but when I read that I felt like it would be earlier than you think. Not sure why though. Just a feeling I got. Could be completely wrong!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I love Kazza, she is truly amazing with her accuracy. she's done a few charts for me (pre and post mmc) she doesnt see any official little ones in my chart other than the one we lost but has a wonderful feeling about being pretty pregnant around july/aug, which was backed up by two psychics (one said June, the other said may/jun/jul for baby bump. i do hope they're right.

AND june is great timing for you if you're starting in Feb, 3 months is not too long but certainly makes you appreciate the process

Thanks
    Reviews
    This weekend I hung around the house while the man dealt with car issues and went to dinner and went to his sisters house and now on the way home. Nothing too exciting to report. Hope you are all having a lovely weekend x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/4/15100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Craftymamabris View Post
    This weekend I hung around the house while the man dealt with car issues and went to dinner and went to his sisters house and now on the way home. Nothing too exciting to report. Hope you are all having a lovely weekend x
    I love chilled out weekends.

I got to sleep in til 8:30 this morning, so that was good! I also took 20 month old DD to my parents house in the afternoon to see my mum who has MS and had a pretty bad relapse, to find out she's back to pretty much where she was before the relapse, so that was awesome to see her be able to pick up DD and give her cuddles again and walk around the house.
    Last edited by A-Squared; 23-11-2013 at 21:51.