+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi, yes had epu yesterday had 13 collected which was surprising as they were only expecting to get 5 I thought we would have a lot of immature eggs but they just phoned with the results 12 mature & 6 fertilised which is better than we have had in the past so I think the omnitrope did help. I just hope they are good quality. Thanks for thinking of me!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Interested in finding out about this Saizen or omnitrope so r they both injection type meds additional to your stim meds? I am on dhea/melatonin and also take Coq10 to help with egg nos and quality, won't know till next yr to see if it all makes a difference fx willing to try everything. FS also suggested trying Menopur this next round. Lizzyg great no, how did everything go?
    Last edited by Booboo78; 16-12-2013 at 23:49.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi I thought I would jump on as I am just about to start my 4th ivf/ICSI and this time with saizen and menopur. I have low amh and from my last 3 cycles only got 2 to blast so interested to hear how others found it! It's great to hear the good news stories!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi ladies, I used saizen last cycle and only got one to blast and one to morula - but that was better than the previous cycle without saizen. It's fiddle to use, you have to mix it similar to pregnyl, I got terrible leg aches and swelling feet, but it def gave me better quality embryos. I'm now researching implantation issues as I think I might have some.

Good luck to you both

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiefsgirl View Post
    Hi ladies, I used saizen last cycle and only got one to blast and one to morula - but that was better than the previous cycle without saizen. It's fiddle to use, you have to mix it similar to pregnyl, I got terrible leg aches and swelling feet, but it def gave me better quality embryos. I'm now researching implantation issues as I think I might have some.

Good luck to you both
    Cheifsgirl, I would be interested to know what you come back with about implantation issues as i think I might be similar. I just had my third failed cycle did the scratch and bondi protocol and BFN. I am at a loss now as to what to do to try to improve the implantation and am also trying to see what other ladies have done.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi sharlee we have met on some other forums, sorry it was another bfn for you.

I have an apt with dr m in Sydney at the end of January. If you look at the nk thread in the immune issues -ivf thread you'll see lots of women with different issues that affect implantation. I'm not going to do any more cycles till I have met with him as I think my arthritis and iBS are causing issues.

Good luck with your journey xxx
    Last edited by Chiefsgirl; 17-12-2013 at 20:11.