+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    ~Marigold~ is offline You make me happy, when skies are grey
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I just read the can of a caesar flavoured one and it says it is cooked, marinated chicken breast (62%) the other ingredients are water, sunflower oil, vinegar, romano cheese, garlic, egg yolk... it says no preservatives, too. I don't see the problem? It sounds funny, "chicken in a can", but as long as it's not the crappy offal type meat, I don't mind it. Like you said, it's just like tinned tuna.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by My Beloved Ones View Post
    Oh mmm, I know the clips you're talking about and yep it looked disgusting!! I wouldn't eat that lol.

If you get flavoured chicken- my favourite one is chicken and mayo- yep it's shredded. If you get just chicken in spring water it's small chunks of chicken which doesn't taste as nice.

But omg, the chicken and mayo *drools* I may or may not have had two chicken and mayo sandwiches for lunch today...

yep yep i get what your talking about now. for some reason if anyone says chicken in a can/tin i automatically think of that clip lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    When we have a roast........

I drink the gravy.

My husband thinks its disgusting!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to BlueLips For This Useful Post:

Laydeebugxxx  (21-11-2013)

~Marigold~ is offline You make me happy, when skies are grey
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueLips View Post
    When we have a roast........

I drink the gravy.

My husband thinks its disgusting!
    In a cup?

My nanna made the best gravy EVER and I always said it was good enough to drink!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I could eat at least 3 packs of scotch fingers in one go and have heaps of times. Cant now cos of gd. But if I start eating them I cant stop.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Miados2007 For This Useful Post:

ExcitedMummyxxx  (20-11-2013),VanityFey  (20-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am addicted to milo. I can get through a whole large tin in 5 days. And I don't just have milo drinks. I fill the cup with milo, add a tiny bit of milk mix it up so it's like a chocolate sludge and eat it with a spoon. On occasion I have bought a smaller tin at the shop and tipped it in to the larger tin before DH gets home from work so he doesn't know how much is gone!

9. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to CleverClogs For This Useful Post:

btmacxxx  (20-11-2013),IvyRain  (20-11-2013),Luna Lovegood  (20-11-2013),PurpleButterfly4  (20-11-2013),Renn  (20-11-2013),SHAELEEJANE  (20-11-2013),twotrunks  (20-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hmm, I tried the chicken once and didn't like it, but there's nothing strange about the idea.

I'm sure there are plenty of others, but the only thing I can think of at the moment is the rate at which I eat chocolate. For my birthday about 6 weeks ago I was given 3x100g blocks, 1x795g tin of chocolates, 1 box of maybe 200g chocolates. I've eaten it all (plus maybe another 200g) in that time. I'd definitely average at least a family-sized block a week. Delicious, but I'm sure all that sugar can't be good for me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Cookie dough.. my god I love cookie dough. I used to buy those premade tubes from the dairy section and eat them with a spoon. Yum.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to blissfulfairy For This Useful Post:

clucky_duck  (20-11-2013),mishh  (21-11-2013),thesmallestmeasure  (21-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    i used to squeeze the raw sausage meat out of the casings and eat it....

i sometimes make up cake batter ...not to cook a cake but to just eat about 6 massive tablespoons of the batter and then chuck the rest in the bin...but the best bit is eating it after creaming the butter and sugar and adding just one egg....oh yummmmmo.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Renn View Post
    Hmm, I tried the chicken once and didn't like it, but there's nothing strange about the idea.

I'm sure there are plenty of others, but the only thing I can think of at the moment is the rate at which I eat chocolate. For my birthday about 6 weeks ago I was given 3x100g blocks, 1x795g tin of chocolates, 1 box of maybe 200g chocolates. I've eaten it all (plus maybe another 200g) in that time. I'd definitely average at least a family-sized block a week. Delicious, but I'm sure all that sugar can't be good for me.
    I'm not a chocoholic but I have friends that are. My sister would eat that in a day. A family block a night! I'd say you showed great restraint!