Been doing some self awareness stuff and realized that i am quite stressed through the day, mostly due to the kids.
For example, the highest levels of stress points are the following times
- leaving the house and getting somewhere on time
- taking both kids somewhere at the same time, like shopping / kindy pick up drop off (getting them both in & out of car, through the activities etc)
- trying to get any housework done, they seem to destroy things when my back is turned or get really needy
- dinner time prep (same as above)
- bedtime (settling them both at the same time, hubby works fifo)
I know personality types are different and stress is often self afflicted but curious on how other feel, wondering if i am normal or maybe i need some help?
Do you feel stress while going about your daily activities? What stresses you out about your kids? How do you cope?