+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default What's wrong with me!!! =|

Hi!
    Im after som advice or guidance as to what to do! The last month or so I've been feeling so run down & tired all the time! I have 2 beautiful young kids (3.5 & 1.5) so we have full on busy days. Some dots I just get so snappy at them & I know it's not there fault I love them more than life but I'm so exhausted I honestly don't think I have pnd I'm quite a happy person & have never really felt depressed at all, my body just feels exhausted? It seems to be taking a toll on my relationship too so my kids are suffering & so is my partner. I hate being this cranky overtired mummy all the time when I was younger I always rememberd my own mother to be cranky & somewhat not want us kids around & I feel like I'm becoming my mother & I hate that so much I don't want my kids to feel like that. I'm defenatly not pregnant either
    any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated & many thanks in advance!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Maybe go have a chat with your GP and have a blood test to make sure all your levels are alright? Thyroid, iron, etc. You might find that you're low in something which is making you feel exhausted.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    This is how i started feeling over 5 years ago. I put it down to tiredness and 'just being a mum. It wasnt until i hit rock bottom and started hurting myself that i finally admitted i had a problem. I was diagnosed bipolar about a year ago and put on meds...anti d's and lithum (mood stabilizer). Best (AND HARDEST) thing ive ever done. Im now happier, a better mum, a better wife and a better person in general.

I dont mean to be negative and make you think you have a prrblem but i wonder if someone had said something similar to me 5 years ago, maybe i would have gotten help earlier and wouldnt have suffered for so long. Im still now putting the pieces of my marriage (and life) back together.

Please speak to your GP and get a referral to a psychiatrist.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    sounds like you need some ''you time''... do you go out with your friends childfree? or go get pampered/go to the movies etc?