Not sure if anyone has ever experienced the same as I do in deciding which hospitals to go to. I have private insurance which eligible only on or after 14th May 2014 and my due date is 20th May 2014. I can decide to go public or private but for public hospital, I have to go Dandenong Hospital which I might not feel comfortable with. While with private, of course the service will be better and I wish to go private. I do not mind to pay for private ob but to pay another 5-8K for private hospital if the baby comes early before 14th May, I will be a bit hesitate.
Anyone can give me your input and it will be very much appreciated.