+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NancyBlackett View Post
    Awesome thank you I've just found DD's Chrissy present!!!!!

Witwicky is offline A closed mouth gathers no foot.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I was just reading the Target catalogue that is starting on the 28th (with the Xmas trees on the front), and it looks like the same one as Elijah's Mum will be on special for $299 I'm not getting one, but immediately thought of this thread!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Witwicky View Post
    I was just reading the Target catalogue that is starting on the 28th (with the Xmas trees on the front), and it looks like the same one as Elijah's Mum will be on special for $299 I'm not getting one, but immediately thought of this thread!
    Squee!!!

I'm so prone to the power if suggestion. I really want a blow up pool/slide.

I mean, I think DD would like one ...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Make sure you go now and put it on hold as most targets only have 2 or 3 in stock! My SIL got the last one last time they were on sale in October but rang about 15 stores and had to go to parramatta !

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Could you order them online at target? That way you could either just pick up in store or get it delivered. Not sure if it is classed as an oversize parcel but if it isn't I'm I pretty sure they have free delivery if you spend more than $50

Witwicky is offline A closed mouth gathers no foot.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by NancyBlackett View Post
    Squee!!!

I'm so prone to the power if suggestion. I really want a blow up pool/slide.

I mean, I think DD would like one ...
    Haha I would love one myself

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    This is ours which we got from Target, back when they came out orignally and we're super expensive. We got it reduced for $299 a few years back now and it's still going super strong.

I would say it's the best purchase we've made for the kids. It get's used every weekend when it's warm and they can stay on it for hours. All the kids in the street/cousins are totally jealous and are always around playing on it.

016 (4).jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Do you guys pack it away after every use or does it get left out? I would live one but reckon it would just get left out so would get wrecked in the weather

Thanks
    Reviews
    We leave out to dry and then fold it up and put it in the garage. I'm anal about it though as DH can be lazy about putting things away. Ours has a bag it all goes in, but I am the only one who can't get it back in.

Sent from my GT-S5570 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    We have gone through a few of these and my main complaint is how mouldy they can get, the punctures are annoying no matter how careful you are and also when a storm hits (for jumping castles) you need to get them in!