Closed Thread
Page 85 of 92 FirstFirst ... 35758384858687 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thank you Ladies for your well wishes.

EPU today 8 egg collected and 6 where mature to ICSI on but not a good enough sample to do HA with. So who know what our fert rate will be like ??
    This has never happened before, DH is so upset feeling like he has not kept up his part.

Just more fun and worry for this horrible journey .

Thanks
    Reviews
    Frances.... 6 mature eggs is a great result. I'm sure there will be a special one in there xx

AFM.... Unfortunately I was a BFN today - my number was 0.6. The nurse made particular mention of it, saying it proved that something started, but not for long. I don't know if that means that it must have started implanting (as surely that's how anything gets into the blood), or whether it just grew for a few days then gave up? So Dr M's intrallipids didn't work this second time, so I guess now we'll have to presume it's old eggs problem. Next step is using my sister's eggs, so maybe the intrallipids will work with better eggs???

3. The Following User Says Thank You to MGC Bertie For This Useful Post:

francesthecat  (21-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Bertie,

Sorry to hear of your BFN sucky news. In my experience the nearly there's were particularly tough. My old FS said, it has to implant to start to release HGG.
    Be kind to yourself.
    How very kind of your sister to donate for you. My sister originally wanted

I'm set for DE in SA in September. I know the huge risks, for me but just could not do nothing while waiting for then.

I'm happy with my 6 eggs, slightly down on other cycles, but the others have not been suitable to freeze at day 5/6 so not worth the false hope it gives me.
    Dr Nick was happy with the result, so FX they grow over night.

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi all, follow up phone consult today with Dr M to get my HLA and DQ results and talk about two coming clomid cycles. I want to talk to him about Clexane... Is anyone here on Clexane and what is the timing of it?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Soclose: Thanks for the welcome! Yes, we do sound similar, intralipids/IVIG is my last hope, there's no where to go after this given I don't have an egg quality problem. Fingers crossed! Sorry your FS bailed on the Intralipids, seems pretty heartless given these people know the pain and frustration of this journey - to say yes ill do it and then backtrack... Not sure if I'd be able to keep working with them after that. Hopefully the other FS will take you on and do them for you. Were they successful last time with their other patient?

Kiwi76: I take my met at night because that's what my endo told me to do lol! I was wondering of the benefits of taking it in the morning given all eating etc happens in the daytime - I have insulin resistance, no diagnosis of PCOS but high blood sugars that are teetering on diabetes. It still messes with my stomach sporadically. Great news on getting this far with intralipids/IVIG, have you ever got this far along before? I'll cross everything for you!

Nattie84: I've been on Clexane before but Dr M has a different protocol for me that previous FS: 20mg/day from ovulation (we're trying naturally) and then 60mg/day from positive preg test. We'll see how it goes.

Posting this from my phone so if it's a mess, so sorry!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by nattie84 View Post
    Has anyone in here who is a dr m patient who has done Ivf gotten pregnant without Ivf and just dr m immune treatment alone? Looking for some hope.

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Hi Nattie,

Yes I did! Fell pg naturally on Dex while waiting to start cycle #7. On pos HCG test followed up with intrallipids and Clexane. Check out my previous posts for more details. We thought we needed IVF as DH swimmers tested poorly for zona binding (plus immune issues) but turns out it's not always the case.

Good luck! 🍀🍀🍀

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi nattie,

I had 40mg clexane from ovulation. FS said from positive but from previous lost pregnancy scans we knew that implantation was also being hindered and so FS left it with me saying that 'most of the time from bfp is fine'. This was our last time falling so I took no chances and started after ovulation. Worst case scenario is that you stop taking clexane if AF comes.

Thanks
    Reviews
    thanks guys! I will def ask Dr M to have it after ovulation!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Nattie,

Dr M put me on clexane 40mg from egg collection

Thanks
    Reviews
    do you inject it every day in the same spot as ivf meds?? sorry if I have no clue lol