Closed Thread
Page 82 of 92 FirstFirst ... 32728081828384 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    BFN oh well into the next cycle. Situation normal for me.

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nattie... very sorry to hear that. I know I had so much hope the first time I did Dr M's intrallipids, but it wasn't to be for me either.

In Dr Beer's book it says that success rate is 80% over 2 cycles of immune treatment, so we're in the TWW wait to see if we're one of the 80% who are successful after two cycles. BT is on Wed, but I have no symptoms at all, so am thinking I'm going to be in the 20% who will continue to be unsuccessful :-( I'm not sure if Dr M's success rates are the same as figures mentioned in Dr Beer's book though.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi seaside girl, we also have a fb group if you want to join. Just pm me your email address (anyone else who isn't in it yet is welcome to join also

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Bella978 For This Useful Post:

SeasideGirl  (15-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

Sorry to hear Nattie of that horrible BFN hurts no matter what type of cycle you have done. Big hugs

MGC Bertie, good luck in for TWW .

Hello to everyone else. I'm still stimming and got around 8 follicles that are nearing size. EPU still a few days away longest stimms ever had to do.
    Has had heard of anyone having success after like 16 days of stimms ?? I'm thinking ill have to freeze anything from this cycle. I always get AF on time no matter when I have triggered. They have pregnal boosters for me this time.
    Who knows ???

Hope everyone else is well

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear of your BFN Nattie, hopefully luck is on its way for you next cycle.
    And sending you plenty of good vibes for your TWW MCGBertie.

Regarding Dex - I know this will sound weird but I love it. I don't get the outrageous munchies and my skin just looks and feels fantastic. And when I exercise I feel so STRONG and bouncy, instead of plodding! However I had shocking back pain for a week or so after I weaned and also really itchy skin, so I'm enjoying the perks but not looking forward to the negatives if we don't have any success on our second DE cycle in South Africa later this month.

It's my second time on Dr M's protocol and this time he's prescribed Neupogen.
    Just made some enquiries with the pharmacy - WOW it is soo expensive.
    My question is - where is the best place to order it and has it been a secret weapon for any one else on BH? We're already spending big dollars to go to SA, I assume Dr M believes it work otherwise he wouldn't recommend it but I've been quoted $2800 - which is slightly more than the airfare to SA.
    I guess I'm just seeking a little bit of reassurance.

And the other thing is the script asks for a vial - which is no longer stocked by my pharmacy. The lady at the chemist said she'd need to call the doctor and get his approval to dispense pre-filled jabs. My first thought was I hope you have more success contacting him than I have previously. Sorry ladies - it might sound like I'm getting a bit negative - really I'm laughing to myself about the unique challenges of damned infertility.

Nevertheless, here's hoping my second round with Dr M falls into that 80% success category.

Fingers crossed for all you lovely supportive ladies who keep me sane on this eventful journey. Knowing others are facing the similar sort of challenges as me helps me stay strong.

Wishing you all a great weekend xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies xo ps what is Neupogen and what is it for?

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Nattie, so sorry to hear of your BFP.. what a bummer... are you going to try IVF again to have more assurance of an embryo? I see you've done a lot of cycles and PGD too.. have you ever taken 600-900mg of CoQ10 a day for 3 months minimum? Also magnesium powder 400mg x 2 per day? Give it a go, it can't hurt you and it may improve your egg quality? CoQ10 definitely will. I also take Chlorella to detox heavy metals out of my system - it binds to mercury and lead and takes it out of your system. Vitamin D very important too, I'm sure you know all this... it's so hard and unfair

I've been taking inositol since Dr M suggested it for follicle development, it mobilises fat from the liver - I actually think it might be helping my FSH to lower but mostly I am losing cellulite off the back of my thighs!!! Me likey!

Hang in there MCGBertie, hope this is the one for you!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    PreciousHeart,

I'm new here and sorry to butt in on your comment, but I have powdered Inositol here (I have insulin resistance and a doc once told me it might help) I don't even know if I've taken it, but if it would help with cellulite, I'd make a paste and coat it on lol!

I just wanted to know what dosage you were told to take. I wasn't recommended it by Dr M, but I with the IR it can only help and better looking legs are totally a bonus!
    Thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi nattie84, I'm so sorry for your bfn, do you think you'll do a monitored clomid cycle again one go back to ivf? I found out about neupogen from the ladies on the Facebook group. Apparently it's more for stopping miscarriages, but they have since found out it can help your lining and egg quality. I've got a msg in to dr m asking if I should be taking this as well as saizen, but haven't heard anything. DH isn't 't too keen on me adding yet another jab to the lot, so i'm not really pushing dr m. @seaside I think the ladies on the Facebook page said it was about $2k so you might want to ring around.

A note on pharmacy substitutes, when I was calling around asking about saizen for my next cycle, I was suggested to use a pre-filled syringe instead of the powder prescribed. When I looked into the dosage the pre-filled syringe was much much lower than the dose when I mix the powder with the liquid. So it's def worth double checking the dosage is the same if the pharmacy tries to get you to substitute - I asked if it was the same and they said yes, but when they gave me the dosage measurements it wasn't, so double, triple check everything!

@mgcbertie. Ths is it for you!

what is Insotol and where do you get it?

To everyone else, sorry I can't seem to go back tonight to read other msgs!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry n84 to hear about the bfn. My sis who is 43 and in nz also just got bfn too. So tough

MGC and Francis - good luck for your 2ww and test. All fingers and toes crossed!

MGC - saw in your sig that DH has azospermia. My DH had vasectomy and got it reversed last yr but no live sperm due to inflammation and antisperm antibodies. He then took prednisone to help with both, coq10, zinc, vitE n C. No idea what your DH prognosis is?