Closed Thread
Page 72 of 92 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you ladies for all .the prayers overnight xxx - they worked! Just returned from HK and DH and I just saw and heard the most beautiful heartbeat!!! OB said it was 132bpm so good and measures 6mm so right on track. He said that what probably is happening is that my body and hormones still suped up from hyperstimulation but as it recedes i could feel less pregnant incl noticing breast changes. Phew is all I can say! Thank you for keeping me sane and apologies in advance for any further freak outs. I think like Arlais I won't truly relax till healthy baby pops out.

The only tough thing about today's appt was he said cos i am high risk I should rethink any travel before 24 weeks! I've got 5hr flight next weekend so worried am being stupid, no doubt some of you have flown during first trimester?

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to kiwi76 For This Useful Post:

Arlais  (24-02-2014),elarwood  (23-02-2014),Gentay  (22-02-2014),MGC Bertie  (23-02-2014),Pihu  (24-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Oh kiwi76 I'm so happy for you! Yay, yay, yay!

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's a great news kiwi...very very happy for you. Me & my partner both did payers for you 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all....

Did anyone had too much of white discharge while on clomoid cycle? It was too much for me last night & this mrng too. Is it a any sign related to pregnancy?? Just curious 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry it's like clear watery smelly discharge

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pihu, I got a lot of watery dc towards the end of my tww on the cycle I got a bfp. Fingers crossed its a good sign :-)

8. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsEmilyS For This Useful Post:

Pihu  (25-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsEmilyS View Post
    Pihu, I got a lot of watery dc towards the end of my tww on the cycle I got a bfp. Fingers crossed its a good sign :-)
    Thanks heaps Emily ... 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

Just wondering if any of you can help me. I am just trying to interpret some blood results as I am too impatient to wait another week for my appointment with Dr M.

So it has come back with my CD8 cells being mildly high. Also the test included CD57+ cells,these are 18%. I am a bit confused I thought the CD57 cells were uterine cells? Can these be tested with a blood test? If so does anyone know what the acceptable range is?

Thank you for your help in advance :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    On the total off chance, does anyone have an apt with Dr Lolatgis next week, that they would like to swap with my apt tomorrow?! (Thursday 27th @ 2.15pm). Karen Pace emailed this morning & hasn't been able to get everything together for me in time. We're in CT 18 April, so can't push it out any further . I've phoned his rooms & Annette is going to see what she can do too. Thx.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kiwi76 - How exciting - such good news !!! Congratulations.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to sootymay For This Useful Post:

kiwi76  (26-02-2014)