Closed Thread
Page 71 of 92 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bbhope View Post
    Err.....general?! Dr M said that it is sedation, somewhere in between general and not have any. I am tempting to do this alone as I might be able to extend my business trip to syd a week longer if AF cooperates next month.

Does the medicare cover the hysteroscopy and NK cell biopsy in full? If someone has item number handy, pls PM me so i can check with my PHI. Need to budget our $$ lately. Thanks.

I can't help too much except to say mine was covered by my private insurance all I paid for was my hospital excess and anestethesia (sp?) costs. They usually won't let you do it alone if you are going fully under as you are out of it when you come out and need someone to help you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    bbhope I have pm'd you with all of the item numbers from my procedure, it should give you a rough idea.

Kiwi76 hope all goes well today with the OB.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Chiefsgirl For This Useful Post:

bbhope  (21-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thinking of you kiwi!

I am going to have some time out from bub hub (this clomid is knocking me round a bit). Hopefully when I return there will be lots of BFP’S!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by nattie84 View Post
    Thinking of you kiwi!

I am going to have some time out from bub hub (this clomid is knocking me round a bit). Hopefully when I return there will be lots of BFP’S!
    Take care 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thinking of you kiwi...I hope all goes well with your appointment & u can hear your baby's heartbeat clear 😊👍

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by kiwi76 View Post
    Thanks A. I'm 6 weeks 2 days. I'm still on 400mg prog pessaries twice a dayWas loving the preg symptoms as they reassured me. Now with none and getting crampy I'm scared .

Guess all can do is pray baby is fighter and holding on tight and will give us a heartbeat tomorrow. Just wish I could hit fast forward button to giving birth and hey presto a baby to look after and love.

When did you get to the stage you could "enjoy" being preggers? It's just been so hard getting to this point I'm terrified of having to do it all again and then still not getting a miracle.
    Ask me in about 6 weeks when she's safely kicking and screaming in my arms kiwi - I think it will be about then!

I haven't had an easy pregnancy unfortunately - with the immune stuff, bad morning sickness, further testing for chromosomal problems and now potentially looking at growth issues and premature labor there's been very few times I've really been able to relax and enjoy. I wouldn't trade it for the world though! It's doubtful I will ever go through this again and I'm so grateful I've been given this chance to become a mother.

I've got everything crossed your little one will hold on just fine and you'll be able to breathe easy soon

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Arlais For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (23-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Pihu View Post
    Hi LL...I had so many problems with prednisolone. I did conceived naturally twice in six months time but after I started pred 25 mg daily , didn't conceived once even IVF didn't work. It's been an year now. I have stopped it & trying naturally again. I have read online as well that so many girls facing problem in conceiving if they r on pred. So plz be careful & if you don't conceive within 3-4 months thn ask your dr. To stop it. I had so many side effects after stopping it as well. Also dr. M advised me that he prescribe some girls for 3 weeks before their cycle.

I hope this helps you to save your time & effort .. Good luck ������
    thanks for giving me this perspective pihu. We are only going to do two months of tracked natural cycles on pred and then we will stop and reassess. Definitely no plans to continue long term ttc on pred. My clinic will only prescribe it if you are doing a tracked cycle and at $400 a pop I don't want to be doing that for months on end! I'd rather save the money for Ivf if we need it. So I'll try for two months, since reading it has helped others .. And then go ahead without it I think.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Livvyloo For This Useful Post:

Pihu  (21-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck LL...I hope u'll get positive result within 2 months 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome back livvy!

Thanks
    Reviews