kiwi76, hope you are holding up the TWW.
Thanks chiefsgirl for the book info.
Simpsondesert, whoa, 70k - 30k (rebate), that's a lot of money out of pocket. But baby is priceless isn't it? We just threw in 17k housing saving for the IVF + mTESE without medicare or priv insurance rebate. We won't have money to do the FET anytime soon. I am not even sure if my priv insurance is going to pay for the endo scratch and/or NK cell biopsy before our waiting period kicks in. They denied our day hospital claims because it is fertlity related. I thought at least that part can be claimed.
Not good in personal. Sorry if i miss you.
I read somewhere...can't find the info on google anymore. If you get progesterone pessaries from a doggy pharmacy, it can cause miscarriage? So.....I had this chat with a lady yesterday (specialised in fertility). When I told her that I had good hcg level at 12dp5dt, she doesn't believe that it can be implantation issue. It is likely that the embryo has genetic defect. She also suggested that I should just fly to sydney to do the NK cell biopsy with my FS. She is kind of right in the sense that I have to spend $300 to see a new FS here in perth, which is half the price of the airfare already and the new FS will just do the service and won't know what my FS wants. How much the biopsy cost? I am leaning toward doing the NK cell biopsy first and then endo scratch. That's because I might be able to fit in my work schedule in April to do the NK cell biopsy and unlikely to fit in a FET in May. If I can do the FET in May, that would be perfect. But if not, I might have to do the endo again in June or July when I am ready for the FET. To be honest, I am not sure what to expect for Dr. M appointment. I will only have basic BT result ready (as far as i know, testing for implantation issue but not immu issue).