Closed Thread
Page 59 of 92 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SimpsonDesert View Post
    No Provera for me Nattie. Just pessaries from ovulation day onwards.

Pihu- oh silly me... of course you know the side effects, I remember now you were left on the steroids for all that time . Getting confused easily these days, sorry. You take care too xo
    Hi... Simpsondesert ...dr. M has proscribed me clomid in my coming month cycle. I am expecting my period tomorrow. Normally I get it by late evening.. If I get it tomorrow evening thn should I count Monday my day 2? Any prefer time to take it or just in the mrng?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi guys...sorry for asking silly questions but don't want do anything wrong this time. Can i use clomid which has not been kept in fridge? I have noticed that I have some left from last year & saw on prescription that should kept in below 25 temp. ( worried because of this summer )

Thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Pihu I always count Day 1 as first day with full flow, starting in the day time. If it starts at night then I count the next day as Day 1. So if you get AF tomorrow evening, then Sunday is day 1.

Medicines can go above the recommended temp and still be ok. It depends for how long and how high the temp reached. If you kept it in a cupboard or drawer, and the room stayed under 30 deg, it should be fine. If it was on a bench and exposed to heat/light then it could be compromised.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to SimpsonDesert For This Useful Post:

Pihu  (31-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks guys I didn't even read the packet and I got my clomid yesterday! Lol just put it in the fridge

6. The Following User Says Thank You to nattie84 For This Useful Post:

Pihu  (31-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SimpsonDesert View Post
    Pihu I always count Day 1 as first day with full flow, starting in the day time. If it starts at night then I count the next day as Day 1. So if you get AF tomorrow evening, then Sunday is day 1.

Medicines can go above the recommended temp and still be ok. It depends for how long and how high the temp reached. If you kept it in a cupboard or drawer, and the room stayed under 30 deg, it should be fine. If it was on a bench and exposed to heat/light then it could be compromised.
    Thanks simpsondesert 😚 I have kept it in cupboard ...you have made my day ☺️

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Pihu For This Useful Post:

SimpsonDesert  (31-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, I posted a while ago maybe a year now. Since then had loss number 6 in June at 14 weeks ( all except 2 of my losses happened between 13-14 weeks). I also have 2 DD 6 and almost 4yrs. i started seeing dr m in August and he carried out a laparoscopy removed endo from my ovaries etc. seen dr m in October and he confirmed high nk, but didnt go into details. he told us to ttc naturally and end November I became pregnant. I've since had 2 intralipids in hurstville and I'm back in for IVIg next Sunday (I will be 12 weeks by then). I was also on dexamethosone 2mg from 4-9 weeks now switched to pred 20mg. Also 60ml clexane and 400mg progesterone pressaries.

Its getting close to the time we usually discover no heartbeat 13-14 weeks and I'm so terribly worried that the treatment won't work. I didn't start any medication till I was 4 weeks pregnant and from what I've read in Dr Beers book this is not ideal and usually doesn't result in success has anyone else been in this situation?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Noonoos View Post
    Hi ladies, I posted a while ago maybe a year now. Since then had loss number 6 in June at 14 weeks ( all except 2 of my losses happened between 13-14 weeks). I also have 2 DD 6 and almost 4yrs. i started seeing dr m in August and he carried out a laparoscopy removed endo from my ovaries etc. seen dr m in October and he confirmed high nk, but didnt go into details. he told us to ttc naturally and end November I became pregnant. I've since had 2 intralipids in hurstville and I'm back in for IVIg next Sunday (I will be 12 weeks by then). I was also on dexamethosone 2mg from 4-9 weeks now switched to pred 20mg. Also 60ml clexane and 400mg progesterone pressaries.

Its getting close to the time we usually discover no heartbeat 13-14 weeks and I'm so terribly worried that the treatment won't work. I didn't start any medication till I was 4 weeks pregnant and from what I've read in Dr Beers book this is not ideal and usually doesn't result in success has anyone else been in this situation?
    Congratulations for your pregnancy noonoos & all the best. I hope all goes well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Sorry a quick check in again. Where can i get a copy of dr beer's book?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi noonoos, congrats on your pregnancy. I think there was a lady on here who conceived naturally and started dr m's protocol late, not sure but if you have a look back through the threads you may find it. Good luck.

Bbhope I bought mine through www.thebookdepository.com it's about $25 with free worldwide shopping and came within a week.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Chiefsgirl For This Useful Post:

bbhope  (01-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks SD. I know I'm jumping the gun but it helps to focus my mind on positive stuff. With being overseas I also worry about the logistics of pregnancy care and tests etc.

stupid question but what day is considered Day1 for pregnancy? If next intralipids done at Wk6 what is that counted from? And do the intralipis schedule coincide with your regular preg scan dates?

And Dr M didn't say you needed to switch to iviG? I am thinking that if we do get lucky just to continue with intralipids as that is what has worked so far.