Page 50 of 92 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulaitons timetoshine hope you'll feel better soon

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Pihu For This Useful Post:

timetoshine  (23-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations Timetoshine!! Such a special time - hope you get better.

nattie - hope you fall naturally & don't need IVF :-) fingers crossed!

AFM, Got test results from Dr M today - DH & I have 4 HLA matches - alloimmune implantation issues. Far out! Treatment for that is LIT. Does certainly explain the last 2 years & 8 cycles with failures or chemicals especially with CGH tested embryos. Can't remember if anyone has done this treatment?! I also have an imbalance of killer cells & T reg cells but I've already been on the steriods & intralipids by coincidence. Meant to start next cycle with CGH & saizen tomorrow, but don't know what to do. No point transferring our embryos without treatment.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to elarwood For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by elarwood View Post
    Congratulations Timetoshine!! Such a special time - hope you get better.

nattie - hope you fall naturally & don't need IVF :-) fingers crossed!

AFM, Got test results from Dr M today - DH & I have 4 HLA matches - alloimmune implantation issues. Far out! Treatment for that is LIT. Does certainly explain the last 2 years & 8 cycles with failures or chemicals especially with CGH tested embryos. Can't remember if anyone has done this treatment?! I also have an imbalance of killer cells & T reg cells but I've already been on the steriods & intralipids by coincidence. Meant to start next cycle with CGH & saizen tomorrow, but don't know what to do. No point transferring our embryos without treatment.
    Good to hear you have a new plan and focus quick question what made them test for that? I don't think they have tested that on us.. Was there a certain result from cgh that made them suspect the hla issues and what are they?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Huge congrats Timetoshine on your little man. Enjoy those special newborn snuggles xxx

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Scruffy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bella978 View Post
    Simpson, you are seriously the best at personals. It's amazing! Bravo
    Agree! She is amazing. I don't know how she remembers it all!!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to soclose For This Useful Post:

SimpsonDesert  (23-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fantastic news Timetoshine. How scary for you but now you have your precious little bundle . Enjoy every moment!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to soclose For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nattie, I'm not sure why Dr M tested for that, possibly because I had a DD & dealing with secondary infertility plus repeated chemical pregnancies with CGH embryos. There was no indication from CGH testing that we had any matches etc as they don't test for that. Reading Dr Beer's book about it & LIT is very interesting. We've decided to go ahead with cgh cycle tomorrow but not transfer until after the LIT treatment with Dr M. Will be a long process, but hopefully worth it!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone, I've been in the emergency rooms at the hospital today. Seems I have bad OHSS and then also got gastro which aggravated the pain. I've not been able to keep anything down so am off the Dex and other meds from Dr M. Really worried they won't do fresh embryo transfer this weekend as they said unless I improve they'll need to freeze. What a waste of the intralipids and protocol. With the cramping too I've been reluctant to use the crinone as I get crampy on it. Any advice as to what I should do?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi kiwi76 I am so sorry you've had such a rough time. I don't know too much about ohss, but from what i've read it sounds like you've had it bad and your FS probably won't do the transfer. While I know this would be absolutely devastating, and costly with the intrapallids you have had, there are a lot of FS out there who will only do frozen et as they feel the chances are higher when you haven't got as many drugs in your system.

Good luck and I hope you feel better soon xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Kiwi76- very sorry to hear about the OHSS and being hospitalized . I was worried reading your post as you can't stop dex cold turkey, you have to wean gradually. Please seek medical advice about that. I hope with lots of fluids your symptoms ease up in time for transfer.