Closed Thread
Page 42 of 92 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by timetoshine View Post
    Hi pihu, I conceived naturally and only had to start progesterone from bfp so if dr m wants to see you after 4 weeks of clomid would that coincide with your first possible bfp/af?
    Thanks timetoshine...did you also take clomid too? If so, how much did it take you to conceived?

Thanks heaps !

Thanks
    Reviews
    No clomid, dr m wanted us to try without for 3 months and we were lucky enough for it to work without. But our problem was always keeping bub (4 mcs) rather than getting the bfp. I really hope it works for you now that you are off the Pred xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by timetoshine View Post
    No clomid, dr m wanted us to try without for 3 months and we were lucky enough for it to work without. But our problem was always keeping bub (4 mcs) rather than getting the bfp. I really hope it works for you now that you are off the Pred xx
    Thanks Timetoshine...sorry for asking stupid question but I have lost my confidence that we'll get the positive result after tried for 1 year without success . I want to forget everything for a new start but couldn't able to do that. My mind is keep thinking about what was happened In 2012 same time I was pregnant & it reminds me everything which we suffered

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies, so busy here at the moment, lot's to catch up on!

After some pushing from me I received my biopsy results (phone consult). Results were very vague to me. All Dr M really said was that my CD56 are high and CD57 are borderline. I struggle with phone consults, so much easier in person. I could hardly hear him so it was a bit hard. Basically my protocol is -

Start now on COQ10, Vitamin E1000, high dose folic acid and Caltrate Plus.

Provera and Progynova
    Intralipids prior to transfer (maybe ivig if BFP)
    Prednisilone 20mg 3 wks before transfer upped to 25mg after transfer
    Clexane (not sure of dosage)
    3 x 400mg progesterone pessaries/day + imi progesterone injections (gestone) daily.

He doesn't want me to cycle for three months. Not sure I can wait that long!
    So really the only different thing I will be doing is the intralipids. I'm not feeling overly confident at the moment, after 15 transfers in 5 years and NO implantation ever these intralipids better be good!!

I am having terrible laptop troubles. This message has taken forever to type, will catch up on other posts later.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to soclose For This Useful Post:

Leomum  (15-01-2014),MGC Bertie  (14-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    SoClose....thanks for sharing your Dr M's protocol. What are Provera and Progynova? What do they do? I'm interested that he's prescribed both Progesterone pessaries, plus the injection form. The injection form seems to be quite common for those doing IVF with donor eggs in SA, but I hadn't read before of it being prescribed here. I'd heard that apparently it helps administer the dose more evenly, or something like that. Why doesn't Dr M want you to cycle for 3 months? Sorry for all the questions. I do hope the Intrallipids and Dr M's protocol works for you. I plan to try once more, and hopefully it works for me too :-))

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, I have been absent as I have been away on holidays and trying to take some time out from all of the stress! I now have some good news and bad news... Bad news is the fact that I have wasted $$$$ on IVF seeing I just found out (after much nagging to my doc) that I have high NK Cells!!! Maybe we could do a class action lol?? But the good news is that now we have found the supposed major issue among all of my other issues and can hopefully move forward! NK Cells CD56+ >500mm 16.3%, CD57+ 20mm.. At least of what I have read online these are high numbers, does anyone else know??

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am freaking out as I read in Dr Beer's book that elevated CD57+ are hard to treat. Does anyone have more info/success stories on this?>?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by nattie84 View Post
    I am freaking out as I read in Dr Beer's book that elevated CD57+ are hard to treat. Does anyone have more info/success stories on this?>?
    Hi nattie..did you find out through your blood test or biopsy? I had high NK 57 through biopsy, you can read my case in my first post. I am currently consulting Dr. M & had blood test for immune problem but he didn't mentioned anything about NK 57 in my last report last month. I'm sure you'll get answer from experienced ladies here. Every one says that Dr. M Can help with immune problem ( also read the same things online) & have so many positive stories about him. So don't worry & try to see Dr. M about this. All the best 👍

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nattie my son was conceived with Dr M's protocol for high NK 57 cells. Actually my results were exactly the same as yours 20mmol/L

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MGC Bertie View Post
    SoClose....thanks for sharing your Dr M's protocol. What are Provera and Progynova? What do they do? I'm interested that he's prescribed both Progesterone pessaries, plus the injection form. The injection form seems to be quite common for those doing IVF with donor eggs in SA, but I hadn't read before of it being prescribed here. I'd heard that apparently it helps administer the dose more evenly, or something like that. Why doesn't Dr M want you to cycle for 3 months? Sorry for all the questions. I do hope the Intrallipids and Dr M's protocol works for you. I plan to try once more, and hopefully it works for me too :-))
    Hi MGC. Dr M is prescribing me provera to help regulate my cycles as he doesn't think AF will come naturally for me anymore . The progynova is to help maintain a thicker uterine lining. He wants to try and get my cycles back on track and get the vitamins in my system prior to transfer.

My fs (not Dr M) has had me on the progesterone injections for the past three cycles as I don't absorb progesterone hardly at all. I don't know why it's so uncommon here but I do know its really expensive!! They are so worth it though. They increased my progesterone beautifully.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to soclose For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (15-01-2014)