Hi ladies, i am actually a perth lady who recently went to syd for the ivf. We are blessed to have a miracle but it went terrible wrong in the end. After a mere 5 days of happiness, we are now grieving for the loss that happened last weekend (havent had a chance to change my signature cos typing on phone). It is a chemical pregnancy. Miscarriage at 5 week.
We are considering the donor but it is not the time yet. We might give up hope and being childless. We have one in the freezer but dont hold up much hope on it as it is a slow developer. Perhaps afraid to get crushed again. It is our embryo so prefer to have it back in me. I want to request all the tests on me before the FET. I know that there is a chance that it wont survive the thaw. I now can see that i might have wasted DH precious sperms as my STIM wasn't very successful (low number of follicles and eggs, bad quality?) but too late to speculate on it now. I see you ladies have a bit discussion going on if dont mind giving some advices.
What kind of tests can be requested in order to rule out implantation dysfunction? NK cell testing? Blood clotting? I am calling in to my FS next week. Telling me incompetent embryo just isnt good enough for me. It is a perfect 5 day blast. I know it might not mean anything but it did implanted.