Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Just wanted to say huge congrats to helen on her bfp... wonderful news

2. The Following User Says Thank You to katiana For This Useful Post:

helenmac  (09-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great job Simpson 👍 what an impressive utd list! Hope it grows a lot more this year. Best wishes to everyone! Xo

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to timetoshine For This Useful Post:

PreciousHeart  (08-01-2014),SimpsonDesert  (08-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Simpson Desert you rock!!!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to PreciousHeart For This Useful Post:

SimpsonDesert  (08-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Simpson Desert, thanks so much for your roll calls, they're fab! I think you mentioned Sharkey's to me a while ago - I've been looking on the site re doing a detox, do you remember the products you took or would recommend at all? After 5 fresh IVF cycles this year I'm well ready to clean all that our of my system!!! Thanks for your help, 4am and can't sleep...

8. The Following User Says Thank You to PreciousHeart For This Useful Post:

SimpsonDesert  (09-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi preciousheart, I looked on their site too. I emailed them over christmas and have got a reply that they're on leave till 6 Jan and a consultant will get back to me sometime this week with details of the detox and products that I need to buy. I think from the webpage where they talk about the products you need to email them first.

My gosh, I thought I had problems sleeping, but luckily I was dead to the world at 4am this morning!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello everyone….

I hope you all had a lovely xmas & new year Sorry didn’table to catch up with you guys since xmas. We were away during holidays. For meit’s 105 unread posts…wow

I hope everyone is doing well. I have my first intralipid underDr. M on this Saturday. I have sent all the forms to the hospital. Can anyoneplease let me know about the procedure? Is it painful? I’ll be receiving callfrom hospital from today or tomorrow, but just a curious that do I have dofasting or any other preparation.

All the very bestevery one for new year, hope we all have good news in 2014

Cheers,
    Pihu….

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Pihu View Post
    Hello everyone….

I hope you all had a lovely xmas & new year Sorry didn’table to catch up with you guys since xmas. We were away during holidays. For meit’s 105 unread posts…wow

I hope everyone is doing well. I have my first intralipid underDr. M on this Saturday. I have sent all the forms to the hospital. Can anyoneplease let me know about the procedure? Is it painful? I’ll be receiving callfrom hospital from today or tomorrow, but just a curious that do I have dofasting or any other preparation.

All the very bestevery one for new year, hope we all have good news in 2014

Cheers,
    Pihu….

pihu are u going to Hurstville on Saturday, I am in for intralipids at Hurstville on Saturday. Bring books and iPad as it's mostly just waiting around. First an IV gets put in, then a bag of fluid for an hr and then Dr comes along and hooks up the intralipids which take several hours and final a bit more IV fluid and u can go home, it used to be after 12am that night but I am pretty sure someone posted that u can now leave whenever ur done. It's really fine.

Simpson desert, big thank you. Really don't know how you keep track of everyone thanks

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Nidhulaine For This Useful Post:

SimpsonDesert  (09-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Nidhulaine View Post
    pihu are u going to Hurstville on Saturday, I am in for intralipids at Hurstville on Saturday. Bring books and iPad as it's mostly just waiting around. First an IV gets put in, then a bag of fluid for an hr and then Dr comes along and hooks up the intralipids which take several hours and final a bit more IV fluid and u can go home, it used to be after 12am that night but I am pretty sure someone posted that u can now leave whenever ur done. It's really fine.

Simpson desert, big thank you. Really don't know how you keep track of everyone thanks
    Thanks Nidhulaine. Yes I'm going at hurstville hospital too... Thank you so much for your prompt reply. Will might see you there ☺️

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    PreciousHeart- Poo to the 4am wake-ups! Absolutely I know which detox I did. It was the A2 option for under 38's and I did it for 3 months before stimming. I was already a Sharkey's client, but found I could get the products slightly cheaper by ordering direct with the distributors (that said, Sharkey's mark-up was very minimal).
    1) Vitamin/Mineral tablets "Usana Essentials". It is a twin pack sold as a one-month supply. I bought directly from Usana Australia website.
    2) Nourishing Flora Probiotics. Picked these up at local health food shops or chemists. You'll find them in the fridge.
    3) AIM Garden Trio. This consists of 3 antioxidant powders that you mix with water & drink. The taste is actually quite pleasant. More info here- http://naturaltechniques.com/AIM_Aus...arden_Trio.htm .
    4) AIM Herbal Fibre blend. It is a bowel conditioner and VERY effective! Be warned, it tastes foul. (But it works so good that I'm using my left over stash now to help with pregnancy constipation).

On top of that I threw in some other supplements, CoQ10, Fish Oil & a pregnancy multi. Also, I eliminated all alcohol and caffeinated drinks.

Chiefsgirl- Sharkeys are lovely to deal with, hope you have a good experience with them.

Nidhulaine & Pihu- hope the infusions go well on Sat and you get a chance to say Hi to each other. To add to what Nidhulaine said, they serve dinner very early at Hurstville (5.00-5.30pm), so I recommend taking some snacks incase you get hungry in the evening.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SimpsonDesert For This Useful Post:

Pihu  (09-01-2014),PreciousHeart  (09-01-2014),sootymay  (10-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SimpsonDesert View Post
    PreciousHeart- Poo to the 4am wake-ups! Absolutely I know which detox I did. It was the A2 option for under 38's and I did it for 3 months before stimming. I was already a Sharkey's client, but found I could get the products slightly cheaper by ordering direct with the distributors (that said, Sharkey's mark-up was very minimal).
    1) Vitamin/Mineral tablets "Usana Essentials". It is a twin pack sold as a one-month supply. I bought directly from Usana Australia website.
    2) Nourishing Flora Probiotics. Picked these up at local health food shops or chemists. You'll find them in the fridge.
    3) AIM Garden Trio. This consists of 3 antioxidant powders that you mix with water & drink. The taste is actually quite pleasant. More info here- http://naturaltechniques.com/AIM_Aus...arden_Trio.htm .
    4) AIM Herbal Fibre blend. It is a bowel conditioner and VERY effective! Be warned, it tastes foul. (But it works so good that I'm using my left over stash now to help with pregnancy constipation).

On top of that I threw in some other supplements, CoQ10, Fish Oil & a pregnancy multi. Also, I eliminated all alcohol and caffeinated drinks.

Chiefsgirl- Sharkeys are lovely to deal with, hope you have a good experience with them.

Nidhulaine & Pihu- hope the infusions go well on Sat and you get a chance to say Hi to each other. To add to what Nidhulaine said, they serve dinner very early at Hurstville (5.00-5.30pm), so I recommend taking some snacks incase you get hungry in the evening.
    Thank you SimpsonDesert for your best wishes & advise. Do you have any idea how many hours it will take???