Closed Thread
Page 37 of 92 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi, does anyone know how long it takes for FB to accept you into the Immune Group after I've accepted the invite from someone? Last time when I joined briefly it was instant this time it saying an administrator has to approve it?

Thanks
    Reviews
    MGC I'm so very sorry to read your news, I was really hoping you'd just tested too early... it's just so unfair, I wish you every success with your next cycle my dear, you are a strong, brave woman, keep going!

AFM my brilliant FS managed to retrieve the one egg yesterday (2 follicles but the other one stopped at 11mm) but we got news this morning that there were unfortunately no signs of fertilisation although the ICSI went well... it seems I have reached the end of the road with my ovaries... I used to get pregnant with the one little egg and now can't make fertilisation, that's 42yo for you I suppose - I was so determined to prove them all wrong!!! Anyway we're sad but thinking of moving to donor egg now so will start a new journey tomorrow which is also our 7th wedding anniversary...

Had intralipids on Saturday and chatted to Dr M, he is a lovely, sweet man... I'm all ready to fall preggers, just no embryo, bit tricky!... weaning off the dex again, just 6 months ago I had a grade 1 embie (but no immune treatment) and now that I've got Dr M on board, cactus!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh my god, MGC :-( this are really really sad news :-(
    please don't give up yet. Take some time to grieve, have a drink or do anything which does good to you and start all over again.
    dr.m's protocol works for soooo many of us ans as long he doesn't give up hope you can keep on going!!

all the best and a lot of strenghth

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Preciousheart, so sorry to hear that for you as well. When you're ready, jump on the SA thread & read the beginning (3 threads), there is everything you need to know about ED in South Africa if that is an option for you. I haven't me Dr M in person, but over the phone he sounds a sweetie, reminds me of a sweet Grandfather style figure!

I need urgent advice / help please...

Does anyone know of a GP or FS in Melbourne that would prescribe Humira?

Dr Loglistas isn't back until 28 Jan, an I need to take it now, to trial it again for Karen Pace & further testing before our April trip to SA again. Time is of the essence, as even if I took it today, it would be 4 weeks before I can get tested, and we are overseas for 5 days at the end of the month too! ****e !!!

I have emailed Dr M to ask as well but not sure how long this will take. Plus it's not something that even the big chemist at Epworth Private Hospital stocks, so may take a few days to get in as well.

Hoping someone can help - thanks so much.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Phew wee - I got the Humira from Dr M and its already been faxed to Slade Pharmacy as requested, I pick it up tomorrow - Yay.... Thanks girls, crisis over

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi Sooty, glad you got your Humira!!!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to PreciousHeart For This Useful Post:

sootymay  (08-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by helenmac View Post
    Hi Ladies,

I'm so happy to share my news of a BFP!!!

HCG levels are 853 on day 16 and 2nd blood test is on Monday.

At the moment I'm so sick with high fevers and a flu so sorry for short post.

Thank you to everyone for your support I will keep you posted.

Helen.
    Congratulations Helen

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Pihu For This Useful Post:

helenmac  (09-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Precious Heart... very sorry to hear that your little eggy didn't fertilise. That's a real shame to not get that far :-(( Yes, looks like donor eggs for the both of us. So long as that gives me a baby in my arms I will be pretty happy :-)) Thinking of you xx

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MGC Bertie For This Useful Post:

PreciousHeart  (07-01-2014),sootymay  (08-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everyone,

Gosh, lots of catching up to do!

MGC and PreciousHeart- . I am so sad to read your news. Having the immune side of things all under control and still no BFP... its beyond devastating. I'm glad you both have options to continue in your quest for the right embies that WILL become your bubbas.

Gentay- I hope getting the IVIG in advance will pay off . When are due for AF?

Sooty- great to hear the CA125 is better now, what a relief! Also great to see that your Humira got sorted out, you have a new donor and you're working with Karen. I thought I had a lot of people involved in my BFP, but yours will be like the credit roll at the end of a movie!

Helen- Your BFP has been such a long time coming and it is so heart-warming to see the founder of this NK thread and BH's own immunology pioneer finally have success! Biggest of congratulations to you and DH!!

Elarwood- With 6 CGH normal embryos last cycle, your age and those AMH levels, I very much doubt your egg quality is an issue. It really irks me that so many FS' use that as a crutch when IVF fails and choose to be ignorant about immune dysfunction. I hope you get your BT results from Dr M quickly and can be on your way!

Chiefsgirl- I totally understand how you're feeling, we wasted 8 gorgeous blasties over 6 transfers before seeing Dr M and I was kicking myself over it. You're on the right track now and when you get your BFP, those feelings will fade xo.

So close- Grrr! So annoyed for you that getting a follow up appointment has been so difficult. Have you been given a date yet?

Nidhulaine- yay for getting the Neupogen sorted out! Pity its not in time for natural TTC this month. I hope this is the answer to your recurrent m/c and your next BFP is super sticky.

Leebec- welcome aboard! So pleased you've joined in after following along for a year. One of our graduates and one of our UTD ladies are both Dr S patients, I believe they warmed him up to Dr Ms methods haha. You've certainly got all bases covered with immune treatment, endo scratch and PGD, bring on a March BFP!! Have you sent a PM to anyone with your email address and/or FB name so you can be added to the group? If not, then send it to me and I'll request to add you :-)

Libelle- very relieved that your bub is thriving and the non-viable twin has resolved on its own. Still very sad all the same, but moving forward with a healthy singleton makes everything much easier and less risky for both you and bub xo.

Arlais- such a beautiful perspective on the vanishing twin... and wow with knowing that you yourself had a twin sister in utero!

Leomum- I'm seeing Dr M at 2.30 on the 17th... we'll probably be looking at each other in the waiting room! Or is yours a phone consult?

Hi Pihu, Stillhope, Nattie & the ladies I've missed

AFM- all going well, I'm on the final stretch of my prednisolone and will be fully weaned as of Monday 20/1, yay! Seeing Dr M soon to find out about next infusion and when I can stop clexane. Very excited that 2014 is here and looking forward to many more Dr M miracles!

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SimpsonDesert For This Useful Post:

helenmac  (09-01-2014),PreciousHeart  (08-01-2014),sootymay  (08-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Roll Call update...
    On a break/between cycles
    Festivalgirl
    Earthpower
    Zakmik
    Mayflower
    MrsErinR
    Hummingbird
    Onelove
    Little Ted
    PreciousHeart
    Sootymay
    Nidhulaine
    Hope06
    Pihu
    Gentay
    Chiefsgirl
    MGC Bertie
    Leebec

Testing/Investigating - biopsy, lap/hyst/dye, Natural Killer (NK) & other bloods
    Soclose- biopsy 17/12
    Leomum- biopsy 17/12
    Nattie84- endo surgery, NK biopsy & BTs
    Elarwood- BTs

Cycle Underway – jabbing/sniffing/pill-popping

TWW

UTD
    kaz999 - Nov 2013
    Lissyloulou - Jan 2014
    Crofty - Feb 2014
    YellowBird - Feb 2014
    B123 - Feb 2014
    Timetoshine - Feb 2014
    Sweetlemonade - Mar 2014
    Woody1982 - Mar 2014
    jaandaw - Mar 2014
    Sandy1 - April 2014
    Litefantastic - April 2014
    Arlais- April 2014
    SimpsonDesert - May 2014
    Kiwi- June 2014
    Libelle- Aug 2014
    Lillaa- Aug 2014
    StillHope- Aug 2014
    Cappy- Aug 2014
    Helenmac- Sep 2014

Immune Protocol graduates!!!
    Nat84u – DS Feb 13
    Bella978 - DD June 2013
    Scruffy - DS Oct 2013
    RomySydney – DS Nov 2013

Sorry if I missed anyone or have you in the wrong place, feel free to quote this post & make any corrections

Adding Helenmac to the UTD list!! WOO-HOO!!

15. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to SimpsonDesert For This Useful Post:

Arlais  (08-01-2014),helenmac  (09-01-2014),Leomum  (08-01-2014),Libelle  (09-01-2014),MGC Bertie  (08-01-2014),PreciousHeart  (08-01-2014),StillHope  (09-01-2014)