Closed Thread
Page 35 of 92 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck MGC Bertie. I hope it was just too early and that you get your bfp. Hang in there.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to soclose For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (04-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi sootymay, I found out about the magnesium oil when I was looking for bulk Epsom salts.

http://www.blants.com.au/magnesium_oil.html

The above website talks about how rubbing it on your skin means your body absorbs it better as the tablets lose some in your digestive system. It's supposed to help with sleep, muscle aches and apparently your natural dhea production.

I read on another thread that a lady wanted to do dhea to improve her egg quality but her FS said no, and told her to soak in Epsom salts.

http://www.blants.com.au/health_benefits.html

This website doesn't talk about it for that, but does talk about it helping to eliminate toxins from your body, destress and help you sleep. We don't have a bath in our house (renos that are going on for years) so I soak my feet only. I think it def helps with fluid retention and it did relax me, if nothing else it's worth it for that!

My friends daughter has autism and she bathes her daughter in it everyday and swears by it for calming her daughter down and being of a more even temperament.

Thanks for the tips ladies on your supplements, do you just buy it from the chemist?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow that's interesting about the Epsom salts chiefsgirl. I am going to get some today. Thanks!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Chiefsgirl - that's amazing re. the Epsom salts - I have some in the pantry doing zilch... so will get it out and working! I buy my vitamins all over the place, depending what is, the cost etc. Sometimes the supermarket, naturopath's, online, chemist warehouse!

Helenmac - I've sent you an email as for some reason the link for the blood permit isn't working and I'm not sure where to find it on Google after some searching. Does anyone else know what the website link and page is? Thx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Well, I re-tested this morning, and the exact same "faintest of faint" lines is still there. No, it's not weaker nor is it stronger. Still there. I've tried holding them in different light, one above the other and then the other way round, but they're the same. So no more definite one way or another. Will test again tomorrow :-))

The only thing different about the two tests is actually the control line - yesterdays afternoon test (14dpo) is a bit blurry, while todays morning test (15dpo) is bright and crisp. I would have thought the two control lines would have looked the same.
    Last edited by MGC Bertie; 04-01-2014 at 17:23.

Thanks
    Reviews
    MGBertie - oooh that sounds possibly good news? How did you go today with it?

I need help please... Does anyone now how much LIT costs and if it can be done in Melbourne? Also, can I buy Humira anywhere else that is cheaper than $1500 in Australia.

Also, how do I join the FB group again please? Thx very much.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to sootymay For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (06-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    MGC - how did you go with your blood test?

I spoke to the clinic & got all my dates. Stop pill 21 Feb, blood test 25 Feb, start stims 26 Feb. So all organized. Seeing Dr M & Dietitian on 21 Jan. Started going semi gluten free today & I to just water. Need to knock some of this weight off.

I would also like to be able to join the Facebook page if possible. Thanks!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Leebec76 For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (06-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Got the call - sort of expected BFN. Was kind of hoping that Dr M's protocol would work first time, but unfortunately not for us. Nothing more really to say :-((

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear mcg 😔😔😔 take some time for yourself, big hugs xo

13. The Following User Says Thank You to timetoshine For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (06-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear MCG - hopefully you will feel ok in a couple of days. I'm about to go for my 4th round of Dr M treatment so I get how you feel.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Leebec76 For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (06-01-2014)