Closed Thread
Page 27 of 92 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies I know I have posted about Neupogen before but I am now running out of time as I am trying to order it to use in January. Gywneth is trying to get me the website to order it but apparently the lady is overseas, I think from reading on FB that it might be Helen Mac but I know there are others who have ordered it. Anyone know anyone who had ordered Neupogen from overseas?

good luck MCG and happy Christmas to everyone !!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Girls! I just had another scan, 8 weeks tomorrow. My Ob knew how anxious I was so wrote me another referral.

So first part of scan went well. All tracking well and heartbeat rate increasing.

I had just told the sonographer about the second sac that had stopped developing and we were discussing how it would be reabsorbed by the body when she made a funny sound. I looked up at the second sac and could see something blinking. I asked if it was a heartbeat and she said yes but sounded very concerned. Then she said she had thought about not telling me but then figured I knew what was what after all my scans.

I knew then not to get excited. She said it was so far behind in its development (it looked at least 5 times smaller than the other one) that it was a sign there was something very wrong with it and that it's not viable. I was just stunned.

She also said there are signs of more clots which indicate I have been bleeding inside. She said to brace myself for more spotting/bleeding from the clot or miscarriage of the second!

Such mixed feelings! She didn't give me any reason for hope with the second sac at all! I thought she might say its small but there is a heartbeat and it might catch up, that it is still early, but no none of that. She gave me the impression we should be hoping for it not to progress as it is too compromised at this stage.

wow I just feel sick to the stomach now! I know I should be thrilled about the first sac and I am, but the news about the second has knocked the wind out if my sails! I just hope if the second one doesn't progress that it doesn't effect the first one!

For so many years I have dreamed of getting to the stage of seeing a heartbeat and never thought I would be crying tears of sadness at seeing one. I feel so conflicted!

Anyone know of anyone with a similar experience?

Libelle

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you Pihu, I was very inspired by all these positive stories here as well

And I'm with Monash IVF in Clayton, Melbourne and my FS is dr. Nick Lilatgis. He has a similar protocol as dr. M.

MGC Good luck for your 2ww!! I will think about you and cross everything for a happy BFP!!!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to StillHope For This Useful Post:

Pihu  (24-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh god, Libelle,

I just saw saw your message now as my phone didn't update on time.
    I'm so very sorry about your second baby. How devastating that must be! Great news that one is developing fantastic and normal, but I can imagine that a message like that can bring you right down again.

I don't know anyone personal with this problem, but I saw a documentation about a women she had do miscarry one as it had (I think it was) Down syndrome.
    And of course there would be always a risk for the other one.

So what did she suggest? When do you have to go back for another scan?
    I hope you have great support over the public holidays!! But we are always here for you too, if you need a talk or a telepathic hug

All the best Libelle

6. The Following User Says Thank You to StillHope For This Useful Post:

Libelle  (23-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Arlais.... I haven't used Clexane before, but of course have had plenty of jabs of all sorts in the past two years. DH is excited about getting to use a new one tonight!!

Nidhulaine... sorry I don't know anything about Neupogen, so can't help there. Hopefully someone else will be able to.

Libelle.... yes, I'm so sorry that seeing a heartbeat can't be full of joy. I play that scenario through my head all the time. I so know the concerns about the second one having some bad impact on the first healthy one. It's a worry of transferring two. I so hope that things work out for you, and at least you get one perfect baby in your arms. Big hugs xx

8. The Following User Says Thank You to MGC Bertie For This Useful Post:

Libelle  (23-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Nidhulaine-I am uncertain whether you are merely trying to get your hands on Neupogen or whether you are shopping around for a competitive price. I did ask about it a month ago at a Melbourne pharmacy who stocks it. The cost was somewhere in the range of $2,500 for a month's supply (I can't recall the exact price). It takes a day or so for the injections to be made up. Let me know if you want the pharmacy's contact details.
    Good luck!
    Gentay

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Gentay For This Useful Post:

Nidhulaine  (23-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Gentay I would appreciate the contact details of the Melbourne pharmacy. I was told that sourcing it from India was the best and cheapest option but at this point I am running out of time as I am due my period 2nd of Jan and really want to try then as it has been so hard waiting after my September miscarriage (@12wks). Thanks so much for responding.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Nidhulaine, Slade Pharmacy at Epworth Hospital, 89 Bridge Road, Richmond, Melbourne, Victoria. It is open 8am to 10pm, 7 days. Phone (03) 8420 0700.
    Let us know how you go. All the very best for January!
    Last edited by Gentay; 23-12-2013 at 21:27.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Gentay For This Useful Post:

Nidhulaine  (23-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I just wanted to say a special thanks to all of you for your wonderful support this year and a big Merry Christmas This forum has been a life saver for gaining direction and knowledge. It has also given me hope, strength and reassured me in difficult times. The friends I have made that are going through the same thing and the ones that have personally emailed me and gone out of their way to support me has been of more help than you can imagine. I know it's a online world... something I have never been a part of in the past, but this is special and you have made this journey so much easier for me. So from the bottom of my heart I thank you all, and wish you a wonderful Christmas. For those of you enjoying new babies and those that are pregnant, enjoy this special time - we all strive to join you soon! Special thanks to ... Abundance Helenmac Megabergs I hope I haven't missed anyone. Lots of Love Sooty

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sootymay For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (24-12-2013),PreciousHeart  (24-12-2013),SimpsonDesert  (24-12-2013),StillHope  (24-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all,
    hope you all have a
    Merry Christmasand a safe, happy, fun NEWYEAR!

Thanks for your replies. We’ll see you all in new year!!!