Closed Thread
Page 25 of 92 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    MGC, I wish you all the best with a great fertilisation tomorrow and that both will still for the next 9 month!!!

Pihu, welcome to the best threat. You will find a lot of help and support here, where other people in the outside wouldn't even now how to react. I'm very sorry to read about your past, but now it will get only better :-)
    Best of luck

Precious Heart, thank you very much about the intralipid info, especially after I received my second load today :-)
    Hope you are travelling well.

Hi to everyone else and good luck with your dreams to become true

Another happy short story from myself, where I never believed to be able to post that on here. From our last stim cycle we got 13 mature eggs but only 5 fertilised, and again 3 weren't good enough to freeze, but 2 were half ok to be transferred. Yesterday, 10 days after our transfer I had my BT and finally at 5 pm I got the call…… And it is a BFP
    First time on immune treatment and it worked… so far

So don't give up, it really can work :-)

ALL THE BEST AND MERRY CHRISTMAS

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to StillHope For This Useful Post:

Leomum  (21-12-2013),MGC Bertie  (20-12-2013),Pihu  (23-12-2013),SimpsonDesert  (24-12-2013),soclose  (20-12-2013),sootymay  (29-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    StillHope... congratulations on your BFP. How wonderful that it worked with Dr M's treatment. That gives me some hope too that this cycle might have a different (ie. positive) outcome for me. When you say that two were "half OK" to transfer, what do you mean by that - how many cells were they? That's fabulous that at least one of those worked!

AFM... I am only due to transfer 1 embryo, even if there's 2 available. My FS said the risks of 2 would not be worth it. I've read heaps about 1 vs 2 tranferred, and there seems to be pros and cons for both.
    Last edited by MGC Bertie; 20-12-2013 at 20:18.

Thanks
    Reviews
    One was a blastocyst, like it should be on day 5 and the other one was on day 5 a day behind. They told me it still could work. Unfortunately non of my embies were suitable for biopsy, but as my levels after a 10 day BT were 100, I got told the chromosomes should be fine.
    so now I just have to try to relax and enjoy.

all this good stories here gave me a lot of hope too. I still can't believe that I can count myself to these good stories too.

let us know how you go tomorrow. I gonna stalk you :-)

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to StillHope For This Useful Post:

Leomum  (21-12-2013),MGC Bertie  (20-12-2013),soclose  (20-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck tomorrow MGC Bertie. You've had a stressful time with your cycle. I hope you get great news

StillHope congrats!!! What amazing Xmas present. So happy for you. Love success stories like this. Well done. !!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to soclose For This Useful Post:

StillHope  (20-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @LiteFantastic-I am on 3 x .5mg Dex per day, then 4 per day on BFP in addition to Neupogen injections. Also taking progesterone and Clexane. Dr M said intralipids are not strong enough for me.
    A big congrats and all the best to all the pregnant women - can't keep up - how wonderful!!!
    Last edited by Gentay; 21-12-2013 at 06:43.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Gentay For This Useful Post:

sootymay  (29-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Still hope - oh congrats that gives us all hope!!

Mcg - fingers crossed for a Christmas miracle for u xo

Sorry not too many personals it's always hard on the phone.

I am still recovering from my lap and went to see the doc yesterday and finally got some good news. No sign of any endo except for the little endo cyst which we believe was caused by doing two rounds of Ivf back to back. Still need to wait for our nk cells test and go back to see dr m but are positive about doing one more cycle later next year whilst hoping for a natural miracle in between. Have a merry Christmas everyone!

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nattie84 For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (21-12-2013),StillHope  (21-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Stillhope!!!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Leomum For This Useful Post:

StillHope  (21-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Update...both of my two little eggs fertilised overnight - the scientist said that they look "good". I don't know if that means they look better than normal, or is "good" actually just "normal"?? Lol. Both DH and I are rather relieved that both fertilised, that was the best we could have hoped for at this stage. They won't check again now until Monday morning before the ET, which I don't mind as I can spend my energies on tiding up my home office and maybe wrapping Christmas presents - better do that!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulation MGC!!! That are great news!!!
    for Monday...... STICK embies STICK!!!! :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Aww that's so good MGC Bertie.

Hope you recover well from your lap nattie. I've had severe endo for over twenty years and lots of surgery. Very pleased all is well with you. I've actually found as I've gotten older that it takes longer for it to return now.

Merry Christmas to everyone and I wish for us all to be pregnant in 2014 after such long hard battles. And to all our pregnant girls thank you for inspiring us