Closed Thread
Page 18 of 92 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks everyone. Your thoughts really make a difference.
    Libelle how many weeks are you now?
    I agree that before 7 weeks you may not see a heartbeat yet so try not to stress. I know it is definitely possible after 6 weeks though so hopefully you'll get to see it on Thursday. I know we'll all be hoping for you.
    So happy for you that you've got this far, so exciting

Thanks
    Reviews
    So close yes I was in overnight, which ended up being lucky cause my blood pressure dropped really low overnight 😁 not sure why but it was fine the next day. Good luck, I hope dr m can identify a cause for you xx

3. The Following User Says Thank You to timetoshine For This Useful Post:

soclose  (10-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks ladies for thinking of me. Not sure we're even going to get to EPU, as I went for my d6 BT this morning and my E2 came back really low at 108. Normally at this stage it's about 500, so it doesn't bode too well. FS says just to continue with the jabs and have another BT and first scan on Friday, and see if it picks up then. Of course, I'm a little in the dumps tonight, thinking of everything we've done this cycle, only to have me not respond to the drugs!! But there's nothing I can do, so will just try to keep myself occupied with end of year things!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Soclose I think it's great you are having both a hysteroscopy and biopsy. I had same thing before this cycle done by my local FS.

This way Dr M can check out your uterus properly, rule out any anatomical impediments to implantation (eg polyps, fibroids, scarring and lesions), and may even do a curette. You will then have peace of mind there is nothing standing in your way! My FS also took the opportunity to open my cervix slightly to make transfer easier (drs always seemed to take at least two goes to do the transfer!). I felt much more confident starting my cycle knowing I had been thoroughly checked out (even after having 5 previous operations!)

helenMac thinking of you over in South Africa. Best of luck. It must be an incredibly moving time to be over there at the moment given the passing of Mandela.

Libelle

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Libelle For This Useful Post:

soclose  (10-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lucky you did stay overnight then Timetoshine! Thanks for your help. Thanks too Libelle. I agree with you. I'm happy to be having the hysteroscopy. God knows what he'll find in there LOL.

MGC Bertie I'm sorry this is happening. I've had more cancelled cycles over the years than completed ones so I know exactly what it's like. I've always been a very poor responder (reason we moved to donor eggs). Unfortunately there is nothing we can do when our bodies just won't come to the party. I do hope things improve over the next couple of days so you can continue.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to soclose For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (10-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi there just wondering if any of u girls had a blood test called 'immunoglobulins' testing for igg, iga & igm? I had it done along with a few other tests and my iGA levels are slightly raised. Not too much though, the higher part of the normal range was 3.5 and my level was 4.3. Does anyone know much about this and could it be a potential immune issue? I.e. my immune system is too 'strong'? What do u think?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear about your cycle possibly being cancelled MGC. Are you on DHEA or has FS suggested saizen to help your eggs along?

libelle - yay for excellent hcg numbers!

A Hysterscopy is a good idea, soclose. I've never stayed overnight for them, have also had 3 laparoscopies this year and have gone home same day each time. It may depend what time of day he is doing it or may be his routine to stay.

AFM I have a phone consult with Dr M on Friday! I rang today & must have called on the right day. My beta is next Tuesday but if negative (which is quite likely) I want a full immune work up! MCG I've had 4 intralipids last 2 months and don't feel any different.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to elarwood For This Useful Post:

soclose  (12-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulation Libelle!!!! Great numbers. Is your ultrasound tomorrow? hope you can see a heartbeat to make it even more real :-)

I was reading through that threat and it is amazing how much testing is done on some of you. I was actually expecting at least a few tests on me, but nothing. I had only a BT from dr.M, which my FS never saw, and I never got ask for a simple ultrasound.
    I wonder how they choose to do the testing on us girls……just by their moods???
    Anyway, I maybe should have asked for it.

Hope everyone is travelling well so you all can have a relaxed and happy christmas :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck with your scan today Libelle! And also for yours tomorrow MGC Bertie. I hope those follies have grown.

I looked at my blood tests Dr M did Hummingbird and I can't see where I was tested for that but then I can't make head or tails of any of it anyway even with Dr Beers book!

Thank you Elarwood

Hi to everyone else. Been a bit quiet here lately.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to soclose For This Useful Post:

hummingbird1  (12-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yippee!

We saw a heartbeat! Thank heavens all is still tracking well. Foetus measured 6 weeks 3 days (one day ahead!?) and heartbeat was 120.

Dr saw second sac and tiny foetus which had stopped growing some time ago. So that could explain the bleed.

She also noticed a small blood clot next to the sac with the growing foetus so she said that might have caused the bleed. Hopefully this will reabsorb into my body and not cause problems down the track.

Feeling so relieved! Hoping to relax a bit now and enjoy the feeling of knowing there is a little someone growing inside me!

MGC Bertie best of luck for your scan. Hoping you have some lovely follicles growing!
    Best of luck for your BTs next week Elarwood and Hope!

Libelle