Closed Thread
Page 15 of 92 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Soclose- oh yes this is my first non-depressed Xmas in a long time, it is nice to be able to look forward to it for a change. Just wish everyone else in this thread could have that too. If you're having a hysteroscopy & biopsy together, then you'll probably be knocked out. If its only a biopsy, then they can do that without any anaesthesia. The biopsy itself it not much different to a pap smear, I've had it done in my FS office.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to SimpsonDesert For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (06-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks SD for the roll call update.

I am only having the biopsy but perhaps overnight stay due to being interstate. I better check that with G. Sounds a bit strange.

I said to my husband the other night that we should be celebrating this Christmas with me being pregnant or with our baby. We thought our solution was donor eggs, yet here we still are .....

Next Christmas will be very very different

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to soclose For This Useful Post:

cappy  (06-12-2013),MGC Bertie  (06-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SimpsonDesert View Post
    Soclose- oh yes this is my first non-depressed Xmas in a long time, it is nice to be able to look forward to it for a change. Just wish everyone else in this thread could have that too. If you're having a hysteroscopy & biopsy together, then you'll probably be knocked out. If its only a biopsy, then they can do that without any anaesthesia. The biopsy itself it not much different to a pap smear, I've had it done in my FS office.
    oh simpson soo happy for you babe xo I am booked in to get my endo removed and have a NK cells biopsy in a week as it is sooo bad atm I am having bad sciatica pain Dr M has also sent me for a few additional blood tests and then I go back and see him in Jan to see what he thinks.. Immune issues or just bad eggs. I have had a few tough weeks worrying about how bad my endo might be and if I can actually handle another IVF cycle

6. The Following User Says Thank You to nattie84 For This Useful Post:

SimpsonDesert  (06-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow thanks for all the lovely messages of support - soclose, scruffy, precious heart, cappy, leomum, timetoshine, simpsondesert. They really gave me hope to get me through the awful wait today.

so I woke up and no bleeding on the pad and only brown blood when I wiped so was happy it seemed to have stopped. HCG level today is 6447 (up from 2078 on Monday) so while not exactly doubling every 48 hours, the clinic was happy, said it was good news, and all within their ranges. Progesterone level was 265 so happy with that too.

I'm just going to rest up and try and keep calm and positive. My clexane site is still swollen but has improved a bit. (What a shocker of a day i had yesterday?!)My stomach is an absolute mess though! No bikinis this year! Not that the Melbourne weather would allow anyway! Grrr

Simpsondesert you did the most fantastic job on the roll call! thank you! I nearly cried when I saw my name under the UTD heading! Could that really be me? I hope nothing knocks me off that perch!

Simpson I really hope you have a wonderful hope filled Xmas this year. I agree it's normally such a rough time of the year to get through. This year will be full of promise for all your future xmases!!

soclose good luck for your trip to Sydney for the biopsy. Such a lot to organise.

ok my head is still in a spin. I'm gonna test again Monday then early scan on Thursday. I need information every few days to keep me calm and believing!

thanks again for the support ladies.

Libelle

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Libelle For This Useful Post:

cappy  (06-12-2013),Leomum  (06-12-2013),MGC Bertie  (06-12-2013),SimpsonDesert  (06-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I thought the same thing soclose... thought we would have baby or be pregnant this Christmas... maybe next year! xx

Quote Originally Posted by soclose View Post
    Thanks SD for the roll call update.

I am only having the biopsy but perhaps overnight stay due to being interstate. I better check that with G. Sounds a bit strange.

I said to my husband the other night that we should be celebrating this Christmas with me being pregnant or with our baby. We thought our solution was donor eggs, yet here we still are .....

Next Christmas will be very very different
    Last edited by sootymay; 06-12-2013 at 17:06.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Aww thanks SimpsonDesert for including me on the thread roll call! You've done so well to include everyone. I posted off the forms to Dr M to make the phone consult appt ASAP as i want to get a full immune work up before embarking on a new cycle with saizen & CGH in January if we arent successful. We did our transfer yesterday, defrosted our last 3 CGH embryos, the morula didn't make it but transferred 2 hatching blasts, one good the other okay. We also did intralipids. Fingers crossed for transfer 8, embryos 9 & 10 but not holding out much hope.

Libelle - I hope your bubba continues to hang on well & the bleeding doesn't return. I had the same thing with clexane hitting a blood vessel with an egg shaped lump - it's nasty stuff!

sootymay I feel the same way about Christmas :-(

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to elarwood For This Useful Post:

Libelle  (06-12-2013),SimpsonDesert  (07-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Libelle that is such fantastic news. I'm so happy for you.
    SD thanks so much for the roll call. You are amazing to do that for everyone.

I agree about Xmas. I have thought all year that I would be pregnant at our work Xmas party but not to be unfortunately. A lady at work told me yesterday that she was pregnant with twins. I'm happy for her but it still made me feel sad.

Hope you are all doing well?

We are going in to Genea tomorrow to possibly transfer a freshie. Really want to send off our little embies for CGH testing but we only have 3 in play so not sure we'll get any good enough for testing. Fingers crossed but don't like our chances.
    Bring on 2014!

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cappy For This Useful Post:

Libelle  (07-12-2013),SimpsonDesert  (07-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the roll call SD it really helps to work out where everyone is.

Don't worry about your HCG doubling times Libelle as once you get over 6000 the doubling time can be up to 90hrs and not 48hrs. Was happy to hear your bleeding stopped, it's very scary!

i to having been thinking about babies and Christmas with 3 more miscarriages this year and the last one at 12 weeks in Sep combined with my dad's death almost finished me. It's definitely been a tough year but we all keep going and one of the reasons we find the extra strength is definitely the support we get here. My dad's birthday is/was Dec 31st so I am off on holidays as I think New year will be too hard. Anyway enough rambling, I eventually have gotten it together to try again and today is my first day off the pill so hopefully I will get a period first week in Jan. dr M has me booked in for intralipids on 11th of Jan presuming my cycle comes back fine and wants me to use Neupogen, we have one frostie CGH embryo left so will try that before trying naturally.

I have never used Neupogen before so I am looking for some info on it? dr M mentioned cost and how some of his patients get it from India ? Also any side effects or any other useful information would be appreciated? Also any experience in whether it worked for people. Thanks ladies and now I am going to buy a Christmas tree.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nidhulaine For This Useful Post:

cappy  (07-12-2013),Libelle  (07-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck Cappy fingers crossed for u and your definitely allowed feel sad when u hear about other peoples pregnancies. I got on FB last night and reconnected with a friend because I defriended her after my last miscarriage because she was posting ultrasound photos, at that time I just couldn't handle it! Hopefully next Christmas you will have your baby

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Nidhulaine For This Useful Post:

cappy  (07-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Cappy all the very best for today!

Nidhulaine thanks for the info on the HCG. I'm determined to keep my hopes up that there will be a sac and heartbeat at early scan I booked this Thursday! Husband is leaving on 17th for overseas Xmas visiting his mum so I just hope all progresses well and I don't have to deal with any awful results here on my own! Positive thoughts!!

and sorry I can't help with info on neupogen. Couldn't see any reference to it in Dr Beer's book but I have heard of it so someone must have mentioned it on this thread or else the name would not be familiar to me.

I truly hope we all get our Xmas wish for a healthy baby, if not this year then next! We all deserve that after our turmultuous fertility journeys!

Libelle

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Libelle For This Useful Post:

cappy  (07-12-2013)