Closed Thread
Page 10 of 92 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast
    helenmac is offline After 3 yrs of tcc I've got a BFP!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Libelle - What fantastic news!!! Congratulations!!! So very happy for you!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to helenmac For This Useful Post:

Libelle  (28-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Libelle, so the spotting was implantation bleeding and from your timing 5days post transfer it implanted nice an early, another sign of a strong pregnancy.

Wonderful news and hopefully you will have a nice relaxing pregnancy

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Nidhulaine For This Useful Post:

Libelle  (28-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    A very BIG congratulations Libelle!!! All the very best for a smooth pregnancy!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Gentay For This Useful Post:

Libelle  (28-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Libelle - ooooh wow... how SUPER DOOPER exciting - so very very pleased for you.... I can imagine your head would be spinning, around and around with beautiful exciting thoughts of your baby to be!! Wonderful news.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to sootymay For This Useful Post:

Libelle  (29-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Libelle- congratulations! That is such good news, another win for our immune girls!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Bella978 For This Useful Post:

Libelle  (29-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    How wonderful Libelle a huge congrats to you. You give us all hope x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

After many unsuccessful transfers, my fs had me do a hysteroscopy in October to check my uterus and get a biopsy for nkc. The results can take up to 8 weeks to come, but as there has been evidence of success in the cycle immediately following a uterus scrub, we had a fet in November without knowing whether I have high natural killer cells or not. I am on steroids three times a day and that's it, no aspirin or cleanse as I have blood clothing issues.
    Anyways, for the very first time in our 4 years ttc and 12 cycles of IVF, I have had a positive poas since Wednesday and many signs of a positive results. (Still don't have the results of the biopsy at this stage)

I went for my beta bt this morning at the clinic, dumb nurse is on today unfortunately, and fs is away so I'm hoping for some help from you girls.

For those of you who had an immunity related treatment and got a bfp, how long were you on steroids for, the whole pregnancy?
    Did you have to check your levels and get the treatment doses changed regularly? Or is is a matter of getting through a few weeks and then it is ok? I have no idea what to expect!

Thank you
    Lillaa

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sooty how did your appointment go with Dr M? I hope it was a positive one!

Wow congrats Libelle I love hearing this news! So happy for you. It certainly gives us girls hope.

Helenmac you must be heading off soon!

Lillaa I'm not sure about your questions as I'm quite new to this but I'm pretty sure everyone is different depending on their immune issues, how high their nk cells are etc as to how long you stay on them for and doses etc. I'm sure one of our girls here can help you more.

Big hi to Simpson Desert PreciousHeart Niduhaline and everyone else

AFM - started the pill to bring on AF so more waiting!! Looking like biopsy won't be until the New Year. I'm getting so impatient lol. I just want to cycle again and get pregnant!!!! This doing nothing does my head in to no end!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to soclose For This Useful Post:

Libelle  (30-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lillaa View Post
    Hi ladies,

After many unsuccessful transfers, my fs had me do a hysteroscopy in October to check my uterus and get a biopsy for nkc. The results can take up to 8 weeks to come, but as there has been evidence of success in the cycle immediately following a uterus scrub, we had a fet in November without knowing whether I have high natural killer cells or not. I am on steroids three times a day and that's it, no aspirin or cleanse as I have blood clothing issues.
    Anyways, for the very first time in our 4 years ttc and 12 cycles of IVF, I have had a positive poas since Wednesday and many signs of a positive results. (Still don't have the results of the biopsy at this stage)

I went for my beta bt this morning at the clinic, dumb nurse is on today unfortunately, and fs is away so I'm hoping for some help from you girls.

For those of you who had an immunity related treatment and got a bfp, how long were you on steroids for, the whole pregnancy?
    Did you have to check your levels and get the treatment doses changed regularly? Or is is a matter of getting through a few weeks and then it is ok? I have no idea what to expect!

Thank you
    Lillaa
    I was on the prednisolone steroid from the start of my cycle and then started very slowly weaning off at 9 weeks, so stopping altogether by 12 weeks. I have prothrombin gene mutation (factor II).

Baby is still going strong and placenta looks good at nearly 22 weeks now - I'm still on clexane and aspirin until 36 weeks, then coming off to prepare for labour.

Fingers crossed for a positive BT!!

*edit - I had weekly BT up until 8 weeks pregnant to monitor HCG and progesterone, but not sure if they were also testing steroid levels.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Arlais For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (29-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats libelle! How exciting

Lillaa, I was on Pred from before ovulation then upped my dose on bfp, increased again a couple of weeks later then started weaning when I was 14 weeks. I am now 27.5 weeks and still on 2.5mg daily. I stopped briefly but started getting hives and some other autoimmune issues I was having before so dr m told me to go back up. It really depends on each case, prob best to speak to your fs when you get a chance. All the best!

18. The Following User Says Thank You to timetoshine For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (29-11-2013)