+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by blissfulfairy View Post
    Doesn't mean they do though!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    So true. I always advise them to be transparent in their interactions and show the comparison on the iPad or laptop to separate then from some of the dodgy stereotypes (I do marketing for brokers and portraying the right image is so critical for a independent to be trusted).

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Luna Lovegood For This Useful Post:

blissfulfairy  (25-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow hats off to those who can save but how do you manage to save over $30k? We want to buy as well but dont see how we can save that much whilst still paying rent. Tips would be appreciated thanks lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JungleMum View Post
    Still, it's an unconscionable amount of money for a 'small' amount of work! I suspect it was considered a new loan though, hence the commission rate.
    True but I think most are all on commission only so that 30 odd minutes he spent with you he did for free so it would all even out with the ones he does get to the ones that just get his advice for free

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Elijahs Mum For This Useful Post:

blissfulfairy  (25-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by partyof4 View Post
    Wow hats off to those who can save but how do you manage to save over $30k? We want to buy as well but dont see how we can save that much whilst still paying rent. Tips would be appreciated thanks lol

Can u move in with family? That's what we did!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by joalisha View Post
    Can u move in with family? That's what we did!
    my SIL is doing exactly that at the moment and my in-laws have stated that since we decided to have children (a married couple having children! How outrageous!) That we need to lie in the bed we made.Plus the thought of living with my inlaws induces a facial twitch in me

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    my SIL is doing exactly that at the moment and my in-laws have stated that since we decided to have children (a married couple having children! How outrageous!) That we need to lie in the bed we made.Plus the thought of living with my inlaws induces a facial twitch in me

Wow, for my parents it was the only way they could help they were not financial to lend us the money but they open there home so that we could save every penny!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Why is this outrageous? Obviously some people are willing to go the further mile to save for their home. We lived with mil for 2 years. Saved over 20,000 with one baby once I knew I was expecting again I knew I had to be out. If they get on with there inlaws fantastic

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by monnie24 View Post
    Why is this outrageous? Obviously some people are willing to go the further mile to save for their home. We lived with mil for 2 years. Saved over 20,000 with one baby once I knew I was expecting again I knew I had to be out. If they get on with there inlaws fantastic
    I think pp was being sarcastic.